Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Courtney / GFE - Sheffield  (Read 2227 times)

Offline wristjob

External Link/Members Only
£65/30 mins

If there is a SAAFE manual on how to screw over punters I think Courtney probably helped write it. This was the object lesson in how to ruin an ok punt. Pure prossie cynicsm.

Racheal has been on my list to see for a while and I would have booked her but I fancied seeing what the other girls working that day looked like - as they all looked OK I thought I'd decide when i got there. When I got there Rachael was bookued up for a couple of hours and Danni had just gone in with a customer so I had the option of Courtney or Layla.

The guy on reception called the girls out to see me and a long minute later they came out. Layla was the prettier but it looked like she was chewing gum which just was a bit off putting. Anyway I asked if either of them were natural and that settled it on Courtney. The reception guy called her out and i waited - and waited... long enough to wonder if the 2 delays were how they treated things then what would the punt be like. The reception guy called Courtney again and she came out and led me upstairs.

We were in the room right at the top - she told me that was her "punishment" for being late. Brilliant.

Courtney has a slim body but facially she wasn't great - and when the bra came off oh no - they reached the floor. I'd guess mid 30s. Anyway I asked how much extra for OWO - a tenner (above the basic £45) and I knew that but was really just stating what I wanted. Courtney just really wasn't that hot I fancied paying a tenner to snog her.

She gives me a 3 brief pecks on the lips then moves down to do oral. I started playing with her tits - oh Jesus. They were real but like fake ones - they were so saggy it felt like a bag. Really not good. The oral was quite good actually and she did that for a fair few minutes before we put the condom on. We then moved to sex - mostly in missionary and I didn't really attempt to kiss her. She was actually very tight and the sex was good.

After I finish she tells me it's £65. Hmmmm so those unsolicited pecks on the lips cost me a tenner, and I really hate that kind of shit. I could have made a fuss but really what's the point - it's more the case of someone taking the piss than £10. the sex part of the punt was pretty much ok - but her attitude was awful.

Pros:
- Pretty hot body
- Tight pussy

Cons:
- She kept me waiting TWICE at the start so she could have her chinwag.
- Saggy tits
- Overcharging.

Next time I book the girls I'm interested in and ask to see the other girls when I get there - if they are interested.

Offline NIK

It's rare you see reports like this for GFE on Prossynet. On there nearly all the GFE reports are out of this world.
More likely the punters are easily satisfied and don't know any better.

GFE, despite the title, is a parlour with a parlour service no more. They have a greater range of girls and are more efficient (or maybe not as they seem to be getting blasé) and are certainly better marketed than anywhere else in Sheffield, but ultimately provide no better service than I was getting 20 years ago.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 02:34:31 pm by NIK »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
The guy on reception called the girls out to see me and a long minute later they came out. Layla was the prettier but it looked like she was chewing gum which just was a bit off putting. Anyway I asked if either of them were natural and that settled it on Courtney. The reception guy called her out and i waited - and waited... long enough to wonder if the 2 delays were how they treated things then what would the punt be like. The reception guy called Courtney again and she came out and led me upstairs.
Unfortunately, the same thing happened to me. "Lesser" parlours like Classic Touch and Pandoras manage to get the girls out on time or should that be in good time. I nearly walked last time, if you are on a lunchbreak from work - don't bother is my advice, luckily I had finished. Despite what people say GFE is poorly managed and has been for at least 2 years now. Obviously taste in prossies is subjective but a lot of great ones have left for various reasons and I would struggle to find 3 girls that I would go out of my way to see, where as back in the day I would line up my next punt whilst seeing my first choice. Standards are sloppy, but until someone manages the place properly or someone sets up a rival parlour, they will continue to fall and GFE will continue to have the best looking girls.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I notice Courtney has been removed from their site. I'm guessing she got a few complaints.

Offline NIK

When I asked about watersports service I repeatedly got the response 'they all do' which is lazy bollocks. Diplomat was exactly the same.
Phone a Manchester parlour such as Arabesque and they will tell you precisely or at least find out!

Tony Montana

When I asked about watersports service I repeatedly got the response 'they all do' which is lazy bollocks. Diplomat was exactly the same.
Phone a Manchester parlour such as Arabesque and they will tell you precisely or at least find out!

I wouldn't go to Arabesque if it was the last place on earth.

Offline NIK

I wouldn't go to Arabesque if it was the last place on earth.

I used to go quite a lot, but haven't been for a few years now. Doubt I'll ever go again.

Offline wristjob

Went to see Rachel earlier - superb. What's the protocol now - new report or add to the thread?

Offline NIK

Went to see Rachel earlier - superb. What's the protocol now - new report or add to the thread?

I should do a new report. Especially as there have been reservations about Rachael who I would perhaps have seen myself recently had she not been busy. This was before I was aware of the reservations.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23957.msg360666#msg360666