Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA Shoreditch - delicious brazilian  (Read 2605 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline frfaco

I choose Mia after reading some reviews here. So my first review with you guys>

Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1h / 180£

Comms / venue:
I texted her and she replied quickly for same day arrangement. Two hours later, I showed up at the place. The building entrance is on a main road but nobody cares what you're doing in Shoreditch. Mia were quick again to provide details to get in.
I knocked on the door and Mia opened with a great smile.

Looks and Body:
Mia is very attractive with an amazing body and face. She is totally my kind of girl with long black hair, long legs and a smooth skin. She was wearing sexy purple lingerie. Her face is prettier than the pics. no fat at all and she is around 5ft7 tall. Despite that her arse is a bit small for my taste, I already knew I will enjoy a great time.

Service:
She started kissing me at the door and it was the beginning of an ocean of kisses for the whole hour. She was always the GFE girl you can expect without being too vanilla.
She started cuddling me standing up, with DFK. She undressed me slowly and brang me to the bed to suck me harldy. I could admire this amazing body. Then I could explored her arse in doggy. I fucked her in many positions for 45 min(CG, doggy, standing doggy, mish ... ). It was a bit hard to come that day and she worked very hard to make this happen on her chest. Then she cleaned it up and refresh her in the bathroom. She massaged me and we chatted for a while as I had not enough energy for a second round. She kept kissing me all along the time without me asking

Overall you get what you pay for. It's more pricey than usual but the service is there. I would definitely return back

Offline magnetico

Did you enquire about anal by any chance?

Offline frfaco

I confirmed anal while I booked her. Everything is included, no extra.

Offline horny_hunk

How was her OWO, did she use a lot of hands, etc?
Banned reason: No reviews in 4 years and failing to reply to a Mod when questioned
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline cduz

Anyone possibly know if she allows facials? Would def book and do a review if so  :cool:
Banned reason: Homophobic noncontributor
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gatehouse

I want a go on her and she remains firmly on my HL

Offline frfaco