Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a near Chancery Lane  (Read 2576 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Joe Pineapples

OK, first review - I have a few others to catch up on, mostly previously well reviewed, but I’ll start here.

Lunchtime meet a couple of weeks ago in a very hot London. All comms and booking via text, WG’s responses very short and to the point.

External Link/Members Only

A short walk from Chancery tube to the area of the flat. The entrance is in a relatively busy area with cafes and people milling about - it was easy to blend in and not uncomfortable waiting the 10-15 minutes (I had arrived early). Got the text to pop up, so up I popped.

Magic door, then met Veronica dressed in 2 piece underwear and stockings. Not the most expensive looking underwear, but looked good and she looked very pretty with a good body, nice fake tits and lip filler (although if I hadn’t already heard about the lip filler, it probably wouldn’t have registered). Was shown into the lounge where there was a sofa bed set up and a fan on - it was a scorching day.

Confirmed charges: 1hr £130 + £30 for anal.

Was offered a drink and a shower, then DFK I jumped in the shower.

Once out, more DFK, not super deep but very nice, then straight into the action.

Now, I enjoy oral but I have only ever cum from it once in 30 years of multiple partners - that was about to change!

Straight onto her knees and ferocious OWO DT and face fucking - she just does not stop! Incredible! Move to the bed, me on my back for more DT, proper nose to the belly stuff, with gagging and her tongue out tickling my balls, with her arse in the air. I’m probably about medium size but she still got far deeper than pretty much any one else has managed. Pulled her knickers to one side and spat on her arse and inserted a couple of fingers right up to the knuckle, with some nice moaning from Veronica whilst she continued the DT and ball licking. We’re only about 15 minutes in by this point and I exploded into her throat with my hand on the back of her head (needlessly really, she wasn’t going anywhere and was in no hurry to move).

Veronica then went to freshen up while I just lay there, head spinning, before she came back and a quick break before round two.

Round two started off pretty much the same as the end of round one: OWO DT with tongue out, and alternating a nice spiralling auction with her head. She used a little bid of hand, but I pulled it away and restrained her by her wrists - she didn’t miss a beat and continued going like an absolute machine. Knickers were off by this point and I started playing with her asshole again: fingers in from both hands, gaping here asshole open with a little pop.

Slight change of position: she moved side on to give me a better view and easier access to her asshole. In this position, with two fingers from my left hand knuckle deep she started getting even deeper on my cock and gagging, casing her asshole to clench hard around my fingers. This was excellent and happen multiple times. I know she doesn’t like fingers in her pussy, but had no problem at all with me essentially trying to reach her colon.

We’re probably about 35-40 minutes in my now so I suggested it was time for some anal - she said “YES!” and leaped up, grabbed a cordon, wrapped me up, turned round and straight into deep squatting RCG, taking the full length on every squat. I had a great few of my cock going right up her arse and it looked fantastic! After some time of this, she requested a position change and got ready in doggy, which was very tempting (and I’m kicking myself for not taking it up - next time) but I fancied some mish. So straight into hard, deep mish anal, legs up in the air, over the top of my arms and variations on the theme. Kept this up for as long as I could, slamming it into her whilst the sweat was pouring off me, until I just couldn’t give anymore.

Straight back into more owo DT of the deepest kind, really going for it again until my second release into the back of her throat whilst I held her head and ground my cock into her (she seemed a very willing participant!)

Then a quick rest whilst she cleaned up, quick chat, then back into the shower, got changed said our goodbyes and that she hopes to see me again - pretty sure she will - and off I went.

So, in summary, attractive girl, pretty good English (she’s Polish), and absolutely incredible PSE service. Enthusiastic and very skilled in both oral and anal (didn’t try vag) - anal felt great, not super tight, but certainly not loose at all. YMMV of course but I’d recommend and will definitely return when I’m in the area.

Hope that’s OK for a first review.

Dangermouse1982

Great review. Does she have a bubble butt or is it flat??

Offline Joe Pineapples

Cheers DM.

She looked very accurately like the first 5 pics in her public gallery.

She’s gold a slim build with with definite, but not over large hips and I suppose a regular size bum for her size. Definitely wouldn’t describe it as a bubble butt, and I suppose I’d say flat, especially during the RCG anal - excellent visibility and accessibility - looked fucking awesome from my POV.

Offline unus669

Great review OP. Did she only charge you for anal and not CIM :unknown:

Offline Joe Pineapples

Thank you - and good spot!

Yes, £30 extra and got anal and CIM (x2) - although it was actually x2 cum in throat, balls deep both times.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review, OP.
I've not made an effort to see her in the past because of the widely reported saggy tits but I hadn't clicked that she'd had them done some months ago. Up the HL she goes.

Offline unus669

Thank you - and good spot!

Yes, £30 extra and got anal and CIM (x2) - although it was actually x2 cum in throat, balls deep both times.

2 reasons why I haven’t punted her, her extras charge is inconsistent, from punter to punter. Secondly, a contributor who’s seen her, explained if your piece is over 6’ DT can get ‘toothy’, hence my apprehension. I do like my DT :D

Offline Joe Pineapples

Thanks for the review, OP.
I've not made an effort to see her in the past because of the widely reported saggy tits but I hadn't clicked that she'd had them done some months ago. Up the HL she goes.

Yes, that would have put me off too. The new boobs are pretty decent and she’s quite happy to have them played with - I had a good go on them with no complaints.

Offline Joe Pineapples

2 reasons why I haven’t punted her, her extras charge is inconsistent, from punter to punter. Secondly, a contributor who’s seen her, explained if your piece is over 6’ DT can get ‘toothy’, hence my apprehension. I do like my DT :D

Ha, well that’s unfortunately not an issue for me so can’t really comment.

I will say that her DT was incredible though, really skilled, threw in a few different moves and just would not let up. As I mentioned, I’d only ever cum once before from oral - she managed to get 2 out of me within the hour.

I was very, very impressed but, as always YMMV

Offline cunningman

if your piece is over 6’ DT can get ‘toothy’

Christ almighty! A 6 foot piece!  No wonder.  :crazy:

Offline Heph

Joe Pineapples...  :hi: at least it wasn't Robojaws doing your business

Offline Joe Pineapples

Joe Pineapples...  :hi: at least it wasn't Robojaws doing your business

Cheers Heph, nice to see you know your ABCs... :thumbsup:

Offline ohmrs

I’m about 7.5” and my experience Veronica’s DT wasn’t in the least bit toothy. Best I’ve had I’d say but YMMV obviously.

Offline notcalledchris

I’m about 7.5” and my experience Veronica’s DT wasn’t in the least bit toothy. Best I’ve had I’d say but YMMV obviously.

I am slightly bigger than that and have to say she took it superbly hard and deep in mouth and arse.   She struggled with my size in her cunt