Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: dominique - Diva (cleopatra Dior). Another negative agency review - Paddington  (Read 1249 times)

Offline alfiebest

Will keep this short but another terrible review for Diva/Dior girls. Tried one of the recommended girls from Diva known as Dominique (Cleopatra at Dior). £150 for 1 hour.

Meet was last week, nice flat in Paddington - modern block right next to station. Very good location to be fair.

Unfortunately another agency girl that looks nothing like her pics, some resemblance in the face but the body is a long way offf! She was much chunkier, boobs weren’t as fully shaped and even had a belly. I’d half expected this but had already decided whatever opened the door, I was going ahead anyway as I was in need if you know what i mean.

Quick chat, shower and back to bedroom. Place smelt of smoking in my opinion. She seemed to be attached to her phone too!!  Chargers in and out of the wall.

Services were ok, she gave a good BJ and sex was fine and took it as hard as I offered. Zero kissing though. During the break between round 1 and 2 she used her phone and it kept going off.

I made sure i got what I went for but overall a chunky girl, smelly flat, phones etc etc this is going as negative to hopefully stop another hobby Punter parting with £150.

External Link/Members Only

Really not sure about these agencies! Think I’ll try one more time (had similar experience with Buffy at Dior) but only where the girl has a selfie gallery or video! Kendall looks insane and has positive UKP reviews, perhaps I’ll try her next!

Offline Payyourwaymate

Why did you not just leave?

Will the agency blacklist you as a time waster if you left?

Offline Stanford97

Thanks, I would have ended up on her doorstep at some point.

I’ve reviewed Rosalyn and Kendall who are both friends/acquaintances of Dominique, both are gorgeous and both had charm, they’re certainly not fatties either. Maybe Dominique does all the cooking for them.

Offline alfiebest

I didn’t leave as I had a scratch to itch and had just won a decent sports bet so was essentially a free punt. Recently I did walk away from a similar agency girl, not sure about blacklisting but it’s not hard to get another phone.

I do hope this helped mate. I’ve seen positive reviews for Kendall so may head there next.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I didn’t leave as I had a scratch to itch and had just won a decent sports bet so was essentially a free punt. Recently I did walk away from a similar agency girl, not sure about blacklisting but it’s not hard to get another phone.

I do hope this helped mate. I’ve seen positive reviews for Kendall so may head there next.

Fair enough, Good luck with your next punt  :thumbsup: .