Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BRING YOUR 'A' GAME TO THIS ONE DEAR KATE COVENTRY  (Read 3103 times)

19 review(s) for DEAR KATE (16 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline Imp8

External Link/Members Only

Saw Kate today,Monday 15th July 2019 at 7pm. 30 minutes  £50.
Phoned her yesterday but no reply,so decided to text her for a 7pm meet today. Texted her at 2pm today just to reconfirm the booking.No problems,comms were good. She normally doesn't work til 7 but if you give her at least 24 hours notice she'll see you,( likes walking her dogs apparently ).
CV6  ,area a bit of a dump,but no problems with the house,no noisy neighbours or real parking issues. House nice and discrete with a massive bush in the front,the house,not Kate.
Typical behind the door trick,shut the door and hey presto. Greeted the a nice hug and several pecks on the lips.
First the negatives,she's a BIG girl,and I mean big. In my opinion she's not a 16,definitely 18 or even 20. Got a gut on her as well,no slim Jim here.  This girl should have been pulling up spuds on the Lincolnshire plains,she was built like a brick shithouse.Looks  are all  subjective in my opinion,she's a bit of a munter.
5 max. 
Don't mean to sound cruel,these are just my opinions and my priorities lie with my fellow punters.
That's the negatives over. The rest are pure positives. Lovely,genuine girl with a nice personality. Bubbly and talkative with excellent English. Tall as well ,5'10  sounds about right.
Led upstairs to a nice clean bedroom,the house was nice,not some of the shitholes we go to.
Money handed over,she didn't even look at it,just put it on the sideboard.
Started off with some LFK which gradually got heavier,no snogging your face off,but really nice. She went to get some water for me from downstairs while I got my kit off. More FK  while giving him a quick tug. Onto OWO,nice and Sensual,worked both the cock and the balls,very slight teeth but good technique.  She did surprise me though by lifting up my legs and was about to start rimming me,not my cup of tea TBH and she was surprised that I said no.After about 5 minutes I wanted a bit of RO. Snatch was beautiful,shaved,clean and fresh. Put a digit in and it was tight,did open up well while I was riding her though.
Got on top of her and she gave another good BJ. On with the Mac and into CG. Amazing really how such a big girl was squatting on my cock,riding me while FK. Had a good suck and feel of her MASSIVE tits,they were gorgeous She wasn't getting tired and seemed comfortable. Once again lots of enthusiasm and nothing was too much trouble.
Next was mish,lots of eye contact and FK and believe me,she could take a pasting. There's no way you're going to out Fuck this girl. Couldn't hold out,filled the bag. She cleaned me up beautifully.
Now Kate  does talk,she was interesting and we had a good conversation,mostly about her life and family,but I'm sure if you told her to shut up,obviously politely,there wouldn't be any problems. I did suggest that we try for round 2,she said  ' sure '.
I'm a 1 punt man but because Kate was so enthusiastic and nice I thought why not.
She tried everything,unfortunately the little bastard just wasn't having it,he wouldn't come. She suggested doggy,but I didn't have the energy. She cleaned me up again  ' like a nurse' and I was off,nearly  50 minutes later.
Excellent,enthusiastic,not rushed at all, service. Does exactly what you want,no qualms.She's clean,fit and strong,very agile for such a big girl,better take that extra strength blue pill. She only sees 2-3 clients a day. I sense that she genuinely wants the punter to have a good time and get his monies worth. She has a life outside and doesn't want to become too jaded with the industry hence only a small amount of clients. She seemed genuine to me,clever girl as well.
Don't really like seeing the same girl twice,but I think we may make another trip to see Kate again.
Oh yeah....she does look like a young Kim Woodburn.

Online mr.bluesky

External Link/Members Only

Oh yeah....she does look like a young Kim Woodburn.

Had to google Kim Woodburn to see what she looked like. Even a young version of her wouldn't float my boat. :scare: a good detailed review though  :thumbsup: but not my type.

Offline houseboot

"She only sees 2-3 clients a day.

She has a life outside and doesn't want to become too jaded with the industry hence only a small amount of clients."

:unknown: How do you know?  :unknown:

Do you stand outside and count them in and out?

Offline Punterperson1971

She has a life outside and doesn't want to become too jaded with the industry hence only a small amount of clients."

Maybe he hides behind her massive bush.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 09:31:09 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Imp8

Hi Houseboat
She works from  12-7 ,I've tried to see her on several occasions but wasn't able to because she said she'd finished for the day. I doubt it very much if she could sustain that level of enthusiasm over those many years if she had a conveyor belt service.
Well that's my opinion anyway.

Offline Lee4u

If she still in Foleshill are then I am pretty-sure that I go pass her house every day so you might be right that she only see hand full people
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 11:32:09 am by Lee4u »

Offline houseboot

Hi Houseboat
She works from  12-7 ,I've tried to see her on several occasions but wasn't able to because she said she'd finished for the day. I doubt it very much if she could sustain that level of enthusiasm over those many years if she had a conveyor belt service.
Well that's my opinion anyway.

You may well be right, however, I find it the 2nd most irritating comment that Reviewers make because they have no way of verifying the statement.

The most irritating?

"Treat her well guys".

Offline shed

If she still in Foleshill are then I am pretty-sure that I go pass her house every day so you might be right that she only see hand full people

So you drive past her house every day, tell us how you know nobody is inside bonking her

Offline Lee4u

I walk past her house  to catch a bus and I have seen her few times walking to awards shop just few yards from her house 

Offline houseboot

I walk past her house  to catch a bus and I have seen her few times walking to awards shop just few yards from her house

Replenishing condom supplies which keep running out  :hi:

Offline Punterperson1971

Replenishing condom supplies which keep running out  :hi:
Keeping an eye on her massive bush

Offline southern boy

He didn't white knight her
Said she was a a bit of a munter
Bigger than what she advertised
But he had a good time
Honest review id say the comedians keep us all laughing or do  they ?