Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual full body massage Birmingham  (Read 3845 times)

secretf242

This is my very first time here, and also very first time for any kind of massage. Do you guys have any recommendations for sensual body massage in and around Birmingham. One of the place I found is privy massage. Any reviews? Thanks in advance.

Offline chunky monkey

Try using the 'advanced search' function in the top right corner
In the subsequent page put Birmingham massage, set sort by newest, and maybe select West Midlands region

Don't just go for the top of the list, work your way down until you find a positive review which describes the sort of service you're after and the money you're prepared to pay
Go see the girl then contribute by writing a review to let us know how you got on

Offline Hoping

There are plenty who advertise on Vivastreet and Gumtree.  Most say "no sexual services" but read between the lines and also see what sort of photo is on the ad and details of their opening times.  There aren't many legit ads around.  There are numerous reports on this site of enjoyable punts.  The place you mentioned is too expensive for the service they provide.  Also remember when you visit be polite (you get more that way!) AND, even more important do a report on this site to let us all know of your experience.

Offline shed

Lola Bell is a very safe bet for a first time experience. Plenty of reviews on here. She will look after you. As long as you like chocolates  :thumbsup:

Offline Sundog247

Lola Bell is a very safe bet for a first time experience. Plenty of reviews on here. She will look after you. As long as you like chocolates  :thumbsup:

Agree. Lola popped my proverbial punting cherry too.

Offline mr.bluesky

This is my very first time here, and also very first time for any kind of massage. Do you guys have any recommendations for sensual body massage in and around Birmingham. One of the place I found is privy massage. Any reviews? Thanks in advance.

Sport Therapy at Old lode lane would be my recommendation, Laura the master cock handler , or if you fancy a young Chinese student there is Ruby or Min not forgetting sexy legs Nicole. The only downside is happy ending only , no b2b or topless but if your a first timer they will look after you . ( who ever you see post a review afterwards )  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 10:59:21 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline McMuffin1

Lola gets my vote too.  Can't imagine ever getting bored of this lady.  Is as nice as pie, but if you ask her to be naughty she can probably go to nastier than you can handle!  Always feel very safe in her hands and ridiculously well serviced.  She is the only non-penetratatative SP I've ever been to, but I haven't felt the need to go elsewhere for that sort of service.  I keep wanting to try new things with her.

secretf242

Thank you guys for all your advise.  I will update you with my review/report once I have been to one of the places you have suggested.

Offline Rangers54

Thank you guys for all your advise.  I will update you with my review/report once I have been to one of the places you have suggested.

We'll try not to hold our breathes  :crazy: