Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlueMoon Rosie - Regent's Park OWO FK positions + facial  (Read 2549 times)

20 review(s) for BlueMoon Rosie (9 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6120746) (10 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

acemaverick

External Link/Members Only

Just saw Rosie today and had a really nice time. For a first punt she was a perfect choice for me to get used to the logistics of going through with a punt.

Comms:
Don't bother messaging or calling outside of her work hours as she doesn't answer (as I found out). These are Mon - Fri 12 - 8pm. I texted her at 10:30 today and she replied at 12:15, asking me the meet time. I sent that to her along with my requests, which was 1 hr with two facials (if I could muster the energy), and headed off to the meeting place. Half an hour before the meet time, I still hadn't heard from her and was pretty much there. I texted her again to see if she can confirm our booking and she said yes, the time was okay. She texted me the flat details when she was ready for me to go up.

Venue Slightly dodgy-seeming, but quiet housing block set back of one of the main roads around Regent's Park tube. Flat was quiet and room was small but contained everything needed to get the job done; a bed, her, lube and condoms lol.

Experience Rosie is a really nice girl who is really engaging, smiley, chatty and willing to please. I confirmed my booking request with her and paid up. £140 (1 hour £100 + 2 facials £20 each), should I be feeling up to the job. Once paid, she took the money outside while I got ready. She then came back in and we started with some FK and caressing and touching, then the undies came off and she started to give me OWO. This was good as others have mentioned. Tried to DT and got very close to taking the whole thing and is keen, with some gagging. I'm not into FF, just playing with hair and feeling tits while I get sucked off. I stood up and had her suck me off and then I wanked myself while she sucked my balls. She anticipated the facial here a few times and got ready nicely, looking at me but I was nowhere near ready as the nerves of the occasion set in.

I suggested sex and said she can go whichever position she wanted and she suggested doggy, which was fine by me. We fucked here for a while, but I wasn't really feeling that much thanks to the rubber, so after a while we changed to Mish. Again I wasn't feeling much, so took it off and manouvered myself to her side and carried on tugging myself. She began playing with herself while I was feeling her tits and then finally got what I came for and gave her a big facial which she took really well, not dodging and then lay there for about 30 seconds after smiling up at me.

We then cleaned off and lay cuddling for a bit and chatting. Tbh at this point I was happy and kinda ready to go as I felt my libido wane after cumming, but she carried on playing with my cock and started sucking me for a second time. By this point I saw on her watch there was only 15 mins left, so said to her she wouldn't get another load out of me, and she said "No problem, I'll give you £20 back"! I got dressed while she went out and got me £20 and she handed it to me as I left the room!

Personality wise, this girl is 10/10; so nice, bubbly, easygoing and willing to please. She was up for all I initiated and then was decent enough to give money back, which she may not have had to do. For a first punting experience (in the UK) she was awesome, and I can't thank her enough!

Offline Ricosuave

Thanks for the review. How would you rate her look and body wise?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 05:38:54 pm by Ricosuave »

acemaverick

Thanks for the review. How would you rate her look and body wise?

I'll try to avoid subjective comments. To me, she looks petite in her photos, with a slender body and pert, full tits and a cheruby type face. In reality, the photos are quite flattering as she has a big round smily face and is a size 10 (if you read her profile) with some puppy fat around the waist and her tits are more pert than full. So her frame is bigger than i thought from just looking at the photos before the meet.

Also worth noting is that she has a had surgery for a genetic issue (she said) years ago, and has a 20-30cm vertebral surgical scar that also extends about 15cm laterally around the T5 region (around the bottom of her rib cage) on her back. They're just like old scars look though; thin white lines, and as her skin is quite white I didn't think they're too bad. But that me being subjective maybe!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review and follow up info, OP.
She's got that kooky pixie Bjork like thing going on which I find disturbingly appealing but she has some mixed reviews.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Was interested in this one and then looked for more photos (maybe ones screen shotted here) and saw she was chubbier than aw pics at the time (and now) suggest. So avoided.

:hi:

acemaverick

She's got that kooky pixie Bjork like thing going on which I find disturbingly appealing but she has some mixed reviews.

I'd say (and from what I've read) the mixed reviews come down to people's mixed opinions of her looks, and experiences in her flat which read to me to be out of her control. Sure I've only met her once, but her genuine, decent, nice nature was plain to see (she gave me £20 back for a facial I paid for but couldn't produce :lol:) and also documented on UKP before (she tried to give someone money back when they were giving her a tip).
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 12:22:21 am by acemaverick »

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the review.  :hi: Hotlisted for facials.

Offline Prince

Also worth noting is that she has a had surgery for a genetic issue (she said) years ago, and has a 20-30cm vertebral surgical scar that also extends about 15cm laterally around the T5 region (around the bottom of her rib cage) on her back. They're just like old scars look though; thin white lines, and as her skin is quite white I didn't think they're too bad. But that me being subjective maybe!
[/quote]

Spoken like a junior surgeon about to sit his MRCS  :D

Offline Ricosuave

Just took the plunge, a review to follow once the function is back online (can't seem to post review at the mo).

Long story short, a negative from me

Offline salome

review to follow once the function is back online (can't seem to post review at the mo).

Long story short, a negative from me

Start here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0

Offline Ricosuave

Error message:
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.