Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxane xx. Birmingham  (Read 6264 times)

6 review(s) for roxane xx (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Roland D Hay

I've wanted to see Roxane for a while but I think I was a little suspicious about her profile, not really sure why, it was just a gut instinct but nevertheless she has remained in my hotlist for quite some time and every time I looked at her profile pics I just thought I had to book to see if she really did look that good.
I only booked 30 minutes but the comms leading up to the booking were great. As I always do, I asked if she minded seeing older guys because she's over 20 years younger than me. When I told her my age she replied that, 'you're not old.' Not that I said I was but I thought it was sweet of her to say. It gave me a good vibe about her but as usual these days I expect to be disappointed on arrival and anything more is a pleasant surprise.
In terms of looks Roxane is possibly my ideal, big sparking brown eyes with long eyelashes, lustrous dark hair and the kind of flawless natural complexion that doesn't need make up, if I called her pretty it would probably be something of an undersell. Then there's the body... Roxane's gallery pics are very accurate so you'll know she isn't a waif, this girl has curves and the most amazing big soft heavy breasts that I've seen, but neither is she fat. Curvy is so often a euphemism for fat but not here. The thing that did surprise me was how tall she was, I'd not previously really noticed her legs and yet they're so worth noticing.  You'll gather that I was not just happy with first appearances, I was blown away.

I've long since stopped being very prescriptive about what I want from the girls I see because I've learned that spontaneity is best, ok, I might occasionally ask them to dress a particular way and I might occasionally stipulate that I want anal but otherwise I prefer to leave things pretty open ended. Roxane is one of those girls that responds to that approach but she is also very mature and intelligent, she speaks excellent English and when she thanked me for being on time you get a sense that she doesn't like being messed about. I genuinely believed her when she said she liked older clients for a number of reasons.

Roxane offered me a shower which I declined as I'd showered earlier, she then brought me a bottle of water before returning to the bedroom. Watching her strip off what little clothes she had on was a visual treat. She then joined me on the bed and we engaged in light sensual kissing, RO, OW, mish, doggy, cowgirl and let's not forget the point where she squirted KY jelly into her cleavage to let me fuck those amazing big tits. What made all this a cut above the average punt was that it all just came very naturally and I had a real sense that Roxane was into it as much as I was, the little tells, like when she asked me to fuck her slowly, are the things that significantly raise the experience. Oh, and she was also very very wet. I blew my load with Roxane riding me cowgirl, the combination of the physical experience and the fact that I was looking up at this beautiful girl with the most amazing tits I think I've seen was all just too much.

There are one or two on here that have a low opinion of EE girls, personally I think that's bollocks, people are people and an English girl can be just as bad as any girl for anywhere else. Roxane said she tries to enjoy what she does because she doesn't want to end up like a robot; I sensed she meant every word. As always, it's the punts where you least expect it that are the best and this was most definitely my best this year and to a degree has restored some of my faith in punting, I was getting a little jaded. This girl had it all for me, she was bright, vivacious, intelligent and stunningly attractive with the kind of body I could gaze at all day. Moreover she has that certain indefinable something, she oozes sex appeal from every pore and is one of those girls that made me wish I was 20 years younger. If I was re-enacting a scene from the movie 'weird science' then I would probably create a woman that looked very similar to Roxane, couple that to the fact that she is great at what she does and you'll understand why I enjoyed this punt so much. For the first time in a long time, I left with a certain lightness of mood and a big smile on my face that I'm struggling to remove 3 hours later. I'm sure you don't need to ask whether I'll be seeing her again.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 08:00:43 pm by Roland D Hay »

Offline nomeansno

Great review, she certainly looks very hot. Did you choose OW over OWO or was this her preference ?

Roland D Hay

Great review, she certainly looks very hot. Did you choose OW over OWO or was this her preference ?

Her preference but not a major issue as her technique was great. Maybe it was because I had KY all over my cock from tit fucking.  :P

Roland D Hay

Not being able to keep away I've just returned from a second appointment with Roxane and it was a very different experience to the first time. Primarily because I genuinely had no negatives, unfortunately this time round I did.

The first thing that struck me was the feeling that I was on a conveyor belt. The conversation went like this... 'Can I see you at 10.30? No I already have an appointment then but I can see you at 11.10.' Once there at 11.10 she reminded me that I had to stick to the time as she had another appointment straight after me and was working until 1.30am in the morning. To her credit she was freshly showered when I arrived so she is very clean and showers between appointments.

Everything I said about how attractive she is still goes. In fact she had on no make up having just got out of the shower and it proved my point that she just doesn't need make up, she is a natural beauty.

The second thing that had changed was the spontaneity, it felt a little more mechanical this time round and in fact I struggled to stay hard at times. Had it been my very first meeting with Roxane then I'd have given her a neutral.

She answered the door in a white terry towelling dressing gown and was naked underneath. I kind of got a sense that she feels that she doesn't have to try of make an effort. She is a very genuine honest girl, almost too honest. She was saying that a lot of punters who contact her are idiots and the fact that she doesn't see the need to keep her conveyor belt appointments to herself tells me that she lacks a little tact, self awareness and marketing savvy. Some might say that she doesn't suffer fools and this ties in to the earlier point I made with regard to her intolerance for being messed around but again I think she needs to compartmentalise that intolerance and not share her indignation with the punters that don't mess her around.

Still gave a great covered BJ, and she also got very wet again so she genuinely seems to enjoy the sex but it all felt rushed and I was very aware of limitations. She seemed unhappy having my saliva on her clit for some reason and there was very little kissing. She even complained at one point about the fact that I was giving long deep strokes as she said this was uncomfortable.

Generally I still enjoyed seeing her but the meeting fell well short of the first meeting. Maybe I caught her on a good day that time but I'd still recommend that you see her at least once. It took me two meetings to get a complete feel for the full range of experience. I suppose it was always unlikely that standard of the first meeting would be maintained and it shows how girls can provide a different experience and service across two separate appointments. Girls who are consistently good are rare. Shame really because I had thoughts of making it a regular thing. As I said, physically, Roxane is my ideal and I doubt I'll see a girl I am more attracted to all year. Despite these facts, I won't be seeing her again.

bod666

Very interesting... i saw Roxanne a few months back and had a similar experience to your first visit. The moment when she (unprompted) oiled up her impressive breasts to give me a tit wank is one that will stay with me in my happy place for a long time.

I've been tempted to go back a few times but haven't (primarily because i've found an excellent girl closer to home).

Roxanne did have a moan to me about certain types of people while i went to see her. I'm fairly sure she said she was part way through doing a law degree and i can believe it as she seemed a fairly smart cookie to me.

Did you go see her at 23:10? If it was that late i wouldn't be surprised if it was a bit mechanical if she'd been conveyor belting the punters in.

I personally prefer to try to go see a girl towards the start of her "shift" as the thought of all the other cocks that had preceded me that day is a bit limp inducing! ;)

Roland D Hay

Yes she is part way through a law degree but she is 'taking a year out' and I sensed she was not committed to finishing it.
Yes I went at 11.10pm but only after almost seeing another girl who gave all the wrong vibes and I walked when I called and told her I was outside after she responded in a flat monotone that I had to wait ten minutes while she got dressed. Fuck off I thought, you knew I was coming. At this point I diverted to Roxane as a plan B. I almost wanted to leave the first meet as an almost perfect experience in my head and to be frank, wish that I had.

Offline saf1976

I think this girl must be bi polar by the sounds of it. When I saw her she was miserable and said she would rather be in Manchester as she does better up there, so i'm surprised she is still around the WM. Agree that she is a good looking girl though.

I also saw her late on and she had said she was asleep but her friend booked her in. Think you might be right Bod about late punts as the last few I have had have been lacklustre.

Roland D Hay

I think this girl must be bi polar by the sounds of it. When I saw her she was miserable and said she would rather be in Manchester as she does better up there, so i'm surprised she is still around the WM. Agree that she is a good looking girl though.

I also saw her late on and she had said she was asleep but her friend booked her in. Think you might be right Bod about late punts as the last few I have had have been lacklustre.

That's funny cos she told me she worked in Manchester but preferred Birmingham which is why she came back. Apparently The city of Manchester was 'too small' for her which I found a little odd, I think it has a bigger population than Birmingham.
It's a shame she lacks any sort of self awareness and runs a conveyer belt service. If you catch her on the right day though...

Offline ImageMaker

Interesting, where are her incalls?

Roland D Hay

I stayed at a hotel on the Hagley Road, B16 postcode, she was literally 5 minutes drive from my hotel.

Offline Roth

Still she looks hot.  Does she definitely offer anal do you know?

Roland D Hay

Still she looks hot.  Does she definitely offer anal do you know?

I wouldn't bet on it but I'm not sure, never asked and she never offered.

dilettante

I've long since stopped being very prescriptive about what I want from the girls I see because I've learned that spontaneity is best ...
Wise words which sum up my own "glass half full" attitude.

Offline saf1976

Wise words which sum up my own "glass half full" attitude.

Same here. I kind of take a half hour £50-£60 punt as an attractive lady, happy to be there, sexy body, oral with, sex with condom and cum. For that money I have seen some amazing ladies and, sure, some have impressed me more than others. Oral without, cim, kissing is a bonus if they are willing but not a deal breaker.

Roxanne's profile did disappear after I saw her for a short while, so guess she went back up to Manchester in that period before reconsidering Brum.

It's disappointing that she was worse on a 2nd meet. You'd think she would fathom out she is on to a regular and all she needs to do is 'play it again Sam'. I was tempted to revisit but this latest update has made me decide not bother.

Roland D Hay

I was tempted to revisit but this latest update has made me decide not bother.

A wise decision in my view :hi:

Roland D Hay

It has to be said that Roxane is piling on the timber if her latest pics are anything to go by...

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 09:41:26 am by Roland D Hay »

bod666

I'd say that pic is a fair representation of the girl i saw a few months ago. She certainly is no waif!

Roland D Hay

I'd say that pic is a fair representation of the girl i saw a few months ago. She certainly is no waif!

No she isn't but I thought she looked heavier.

Offline saf1976

She does look a bit more robust, but curvier girls like her can get away with it to an extent. Some girl with a smaller bust and hips and she'd look awful.

Offline ImageMaker

Roland D Hay

Redster69

It has to be said that Roxane is piling on the timber if her latest pics are anything to go by...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Was hoping to see her but that's put me off :(