Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Scouse Kacey Liverpool B&G - Scam AVOID  (Read 1709 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5059505) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Punter Ponting

After following Busty Dusty great blow and go thread I thought I'd dabble in one. Typically I go for massages and after this I might just stick with them.

Comms - Sent message via AW and received automated response with phone number. Followed up with some text with quick replies. Unfortunately comms was the highlight

Venue -  Terrraced House on Rocky Ln. House looks OK from the front but inside is a shit hole. Should have walked immediately. Her apartment is worse - crack den.

Girl -  photos make her look not bad. Unfortunately years of drub abuse have her an  unhealthy looking skinny and white as a ghost.

Action - Arranged for a 9am car meet. Shot a quick text at 8.00 she said she was at the gym(ha). Once I said I was close by she suggest I come up to apartment. Red flag. Called when out front and she opened the front door. I Should have walked then and there foyer was a dump. Upturned couch half blocking the stairs but pushed on. Into the apartment and ito the room. First chance to get a good look at her Nd she's looks like a complete junkie. Again should have walked  as I knew it was going to be terrible but strangely was almost intrigued how bad it could get.
Her room was a crack den through and through. Cash upfront goes and stashes it. Come back and explains need to be quiet as some in next room that doesn't know she does this. Quickly pulls down pants after about 10seconds she explain I need to be quick I explain politrly OK no problems but I've only been in the door 1 minute. She then snaps back something about my attitude. 5 seconds later she is up at the window. Oh no my mum is here I need to go. "wait in the car 5minutes and I'll call you" I just chuckled and said yeah sure.

Ushured out. I jumped in my and set off home. Almost worth the £25 just for this story for future. If I had shelled out more I would have been more annoyed.

Summary - Avoid like the plague.

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

PP

Online Bustydusty

Thanks - would you see her again? :unknown: :D

Offline Punter Ponting

Thanks - would you see her again? :unknown: :D

Haha. Sadly I don't suspect she will be with us for much longer.

goldwing1

On a side note, what`s the difference between her AW page and this one apart from the layout/design.

Offline Punter Ponting

On a side note, what`s the difference between her AW page and this one apart from the layout/design.

I don't think anything. I think it uses the exact same data and photos just a different look. Unfortunately you can't polsh a turd.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider

I believe these are websites created automatically by Adultwork for every AW SP profile, the number in the URL is the same as the AW profile. Replace that number with any other profile number and voila. There's one with my profile number on it, I have not done anything to set it up.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 02:26:48 pm by Strawberry »

Offline Golovkin

Unprotected sex listed she’s been advertising for years, always has had bareback listed on her previous profiles.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 03:41:50 pm by Golovkin »

Offline Gordon Bennett

Sometimes I think we need more then Positive/Neutral/Negative...... Dunno what 4th level could be, maybe Appalling or Toxic or Abominable or Shithouse????
Thanks for frank and honest report - what a nightmare!

Online scutty brown

Sometimes I think we need more then Positive/Neutral/Negative...... Dunno what 4th level could be, maybe Appalling or Toxic or Abominable or Shithouse????
Thanks for frank and honest report - what a nightmare!

I suggested this as a revised scoring system a couple of years ago but got no takers

Perhaps the answer is to introduce a standardised scoring system, much as CAMRA do with their beer scoring.
As a first attempt, how about:

0. No shaggable girls present. Walking is imperative.
1. Poor. Girl that is anything from barely shaggable to shaggable with considerable resentment.
2. Average. Clean, presentable girl who doesn't inspire in any way, not worth walking but you shag the girl without really noticing.
3. Good. Good girl in good form. You may cancel plans to leave after 30 minutes. You want to stay for another fuck and may seek out the girl again.
4. Very Good. Excellent girl in excellent condition giving an excellent fuck
5. Perfect. Probably the best you are ever likely to find. A seasoned punter will award this score very rarely.

Offline donmoses74

That would get my vote, Scutty!