Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amira Habib - London  (Read 2893 times)

8 review(s) for Amira Habib (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Amluthar

This punt took place this year. I'm prepared for people to say that I paid too much and that she isn't attractive, but to each his own.

Cost 300
Time 1 hour
Location discreet apartments in central London

I'm being suitably vague because she stated that she hates this site and would never see someone again if they review her on here. I would like to see her again so that means I need to be vague in areas.

The punt

I arrived to see Amira wearing a figure hugging black dress and her face, boobs and ass looked great. Her face was a 7/10, tits were 8/10 falling to a 6 when they came out the bra. Her ass though...I have enjoyed a gigantic ass since childhood. I love them and don't care if they're fake. If I had a choice though I would pick one that at least looks natural, which hers doesn't.

Punt started with some red wine and her sitting on my lap. We had a good chat with me fondling her bits and some intermittent DFK. After about 30 mins we went to the bedroom and she put on some Latin music. She then danced for me stripping her clothes off and twerking her phat ass in my face. I would kiss her ass and rim for a few seconds when I could.

I also gave her a massage. Obviously I focused on her ass, rubbing oil in sticking my finger and tongue into her ass and pussy. This went on for about 30 minutes. She got very wet and by the time we were ready for sex 90 minutes had passed.

For sex we started in cowgirl as it's one of my favorite. We engaged in dfk and I sucked her tits. Even in cowgirl I could see her outrageous ass jiggle. I had to try not to blow. We then moved on to doggy and I lasted about 5 minutes. I don't know how to describe it but I rarely get to punt an ass this big. The last time was a few years ago overseas. I wanted to savour it but came quicker than I would have liked. Anyway im a one nut guy so had a shower and left.

For me the service was 10/10 and the ass was 9/10. I'd give a 10 if it didn't look odd when she was standing up.

Given I spent 300 and was there about 2.5 hours I can't complain.

Note that YMMV and if you go in there demanding more time for free you're going to have a bad time.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jerk Chicken

Great review OP and sounds like you had a fantastic time with an SP that has caused a bit of a stir on here.

Also glad you raised the issue of this forum and reviews and took the plunge to review anyway. This is an appeal to the punks out there who keep directing girls to this site so they can read what we say. Chaps I would like to think your loyalty is to fellow dicks than pussy. 3 different pros have contacted me after I posted reviews on them and made it clear other punters had informed them!

I don't know if it gives these punks extended time and/or a free fuck but as OP has stated he won't be able to rebook so cut the crap! 
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Bootymancan

Bruv!! I got contacted after my last review too!! Makes me not want to post anymore reviews.
So weird...  :angry:

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the review.  :hi:
I don't know why Punters discuss about this site with WGs.  :unknown:

Offline Global_Punter

Danke @Amluthar another good review, also correct me if I'm wrong I think your recommendation helped strengthen my decision to plunge with her.

Time slot-wise she's not a clock watcher, similar to yourself I paid the cash and everything else went pari passu - some punters here act as scrounger's, they try to critique reviews to see what they can get off other punters reviews, anyone trying to pull a fast one will do so at their own detriment - don't blame the reviewer if it goes wrong for you.

On another note, I concur she stated not liking UKP as a site and wouldn't see folks that have registered to the site. 

On another note, I've received a text from an SP once asking what I posted about her on UKP, I'm not sure if it's other punter's or SP's directing the reviewed SP to their reviews - but I'd rather not recapitulate a review that I've posted because some twat cant graft properly, but rather use other punters to get brownie points....

UKP as a site gets this SP's business, I personally wont have booked some SP's if not for the site, so in the words of Stephen Covey " win / win "

Offline unus669

How do punters, get to start conversing about UKP with SPs :dash:

Even when I’ve punted SP’s that knew about my membership, I don’t discuss it :unknown:

I’ve been asked once or twice, if I knew about the site and I always say no.

If memory serves me, in the past, some unscrupulous banned members, used to use their membership to seek favours. Also, I remember reading , some people posed as members to the same effect :dash:

niftyfiftydave

Even when I’ve punted SP’s that knew about my membership, I don’t discuss it :unknown:

I’ve been asked once or twice, if I knew about the site and I always say no.

If memory serves me, in the past, some unscrupulous banned members, used to use their membership to seek favours. Also, I remember reading , some people posed as members to the same effect :dash:

We all know this site gets discussed on others and like everything else on the internet word gets out, Sp,s are welcome to join and comment and do you really think they don,t tell others? I am sure the odd weirdo uses this site to try and gain favors but this has more to do with time and knowledge than anything else.

Nothing stays secret on the internet.

Offline peter purves

Seems like an easy process by the sounds of things  :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review. Hopefully, she has not recognised anything you may have said here. :hi:

Offline Global_Punter

Cheers for the review. Hopefully, she has not recognised anything you may have said here. :hi:

" I hope " is the question   :rolleyes:  :sarcastic:

Offline Amluthar

also correct me if I'm wrong I think your recommendation helped strengthen my decision to plunge with her.

Correct. I saw you asking in the big booty thread and thought it would be selfish not to respond.

Offline Amluthar

She doesn't see too many people so it's not impossible that she'll know who it is. Hopefully I left enough out.

Offline Global_Punter

She doesn't see too many people so it's not impossible that she'll know who it is. Hopefully I left enough out.

I concur, the number of clientele makes it easy in terms of process of elimination - BUTT it's good you've not made it unique, in addition to waiting a while before reviewing it, once again thanks for the review.

Danke  :hi:

Offline Watfordpunter97

£300 is her hourly rate now, has she put up her prices or something?

Offline peter purves

£300 is her hourly rate now, has she put up her prices or something?

Quite some time ago tbh