Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Englishrebecca121, Bristol  (Read 1438 times)

82 review(s) for rebecca_gfe (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Discreet_welshman

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

She's a popular girl, and has been in my hotlist for some time, now the Severn Bridge is free Bristol seems better value for money I thought I would take the plunge :thumbsup:

Communication
First time I booked this girl meet didnt happen, we agreed to cancel on the morning after she told me the day before she wasnt well. She didnt take the neutral feedback on AW very well though, but anyway, I kept an eye on her profile and persevered until an opportunity arose. I didnt think she would respond but she did take the booking so a time and day was set again. I had her phone number and we were set with hopefully no issues. 90 minutes was agreed for the price of £160 on her profile, no extras offered or expected.

Rebecca lives/works in the middle of Bristol, a busy place to be and a far cry from the valleys over the water. Parking was close by which I had to pay for and once we had communicated I went up to the flat, buzzed in and went to the apartment. Clearly a lived in flat and she had warned me that she had 2 cats. Tidy place apart from the cat toys and scratching pads, I didnt mind as i'm an animal lover also. Very well laid out in what I would call an upper class part of the city.

Appearance
She doesnt shy away on her profile which fills me with confidence that i'm going to see that person in the pictures, and she didnt dissapoint. Dressed in a little flowery summer dress she was as she describes herself as fit and toned, size 4-6 in stature and very pettite. Small boobs as expected with fit people, I like most shapes and sizes and on this occasion I wanted a small girl I got a small girl. She told me she was taking time off for an enhancement so i'm glad I saw her beforehand, nothing against them but I like natural girls more, saying that she is proper flat and she assured me its only a little extra just so she actually has a pair of tits  :D

The meet
She was slightly late getting ready but not delayed by much. First off we got the appologies out the way after the last attempt to meet and I bought her some protein bars as a peace offering which she accepted. Offered a seat and a drink on arrival after we had had a little kiss and grope in the hallway, this girl was tiny, I think my leg was bigger than her waist. So on the sofa I started by stroking her pussy, but that one was a little too hairy with teeth and claws to get too comfortable with  :lol: so into the bedroom we went.. She asked me what I thought her fitness hobby was and couldnt think of anything other than the gym, but I was wrong.. Now i dont consider myself a looker, just an overweight middle ageing beer drinking bloke, but she complimented me on my shoulders and could tell that I used to work out in the gym, which I did until I got comfortable and gained a 'dad bod'. This girl can talk, by the time we actually got down to the business a good 15-20 minutes had passed, I offered the paperwork and she said we can deal with it later.
Once naked there was silence, I found the off switch by sticking my cock in her mouth. Plenty of tongue action was taking place down below instead, bit of eye contact but she is very good and took the whole 6 inches in her mouth. I could feel myself getting close so onto 69 which kind of diverts my attention away from being sucked off and I can hold back better, she clearly enjoyed the tongue lashing too. Once we were both well warmed up it was onto the action, she got out what felt like the smallest coat ever, my mini me was being strangled, she appologised and said its all she has at the moment  :scare: i'm not big by any means, mr average I say, but god help anyone with a bigger pork sword.
Now I had already had my fingers in her pussy (not the one with teeth..) so I knew she was a tight girl, I neednt have worried about being strangled by the jonny, by god she's tight, maybe she bought the small ones on purpose sho she can squash and fit the bigger todgers in her love tunnel?  :unknown: anyway she requested we start with missionary so she can work herself up comfortably, i'm not complaining, could have done with some lube though. In it went, how is this possible that she is so tight! It worked me hard and needless to say I didnt last too long before I popped, felt good, a little earlier than I wanted but hey ho... we cleaned up and carried on with the conversation.
She offered me a massage after we discussed a problem I have with my shoulders, she admits she's no masseuse but she did well and it felt good. Then we found ourselves kissing and cuddling once more before mini me re appeared and she got down on him again  :yahoo: followed by more 69  :P Got to the point she wanted fucking again, on with the straight jacket  :scare:  I asked her to go on top which she obliged but wasnt her best position, this was good but then moved onto doggy, well, what a view, I realised there was a mirror on the side and if I put her in such a position I can watch her as I was banging from behind, she seemed to enjoy this as much as I was, I started worrying about the time which i didnt need to do so eventually I came which dissapointed her a little as she was enjoying it that much. Time was up but ER was in no rush to throw me out as the clock struck and I must have stayed for a chat a good 15 minutes after, it was a pleasure to see her walking around her apartment with just a short night top on and her 'fanny' out as she stood in the doorway of her balcony  :lol:
I paid her the fee and parted ways with a big smile on my face, hopefully next time it wont just be bigger fried eggs but she gets stock of larger overcoats too  :thumbsup:

Not sure if I can last the 3 weeks till her return for a comparison  ;)

Online scutty brown

So what are the cats called? And are they tabby or ginger?

Offline justalad

Good review OP.  Seen Rebecca twice and had a good time on each occasion.

New tits are enticing me to make a 3rd visit.

Offline houseboot

It's a good job I bought popcorn yesterday:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=255002.msg2601805#msg2601805

although that one is a slow burner at the moment.

Offline MajorPayne

New tits are enticing me to make a 3rd visit.

Did you see her, what was your opinion?  I generally avoid SPs with obviously enhanced breasts.