Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie B review - Newtownabbey  (Read 2104 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5253571) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline kazor13

External Link/Members Only

Just seen Sophie B today and for me she is the greatest I have ever seen. Incredible body, incredible sex, brilliant kissing, amazing outfit.  People said £180 was steep but not at all. I bet you could get bookings with women worth £200-£300 and they wouldn't come close to this woman.

The location was not far out from Belfast. I want to see her again but it would be easier for me in Belfast City centre. I don't like driving around in areas I don't know that well. Lovely personality and really enjoys herself. She is beautiful too. You can tell she works out at the gym lifting weights as that ass is the best you will see.

Get seeing her when you can!

Offline Car58

Did she check you where under 40?
Banned reason: Making trash posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Roman77

External Link/Members Only

People said £180 was steep but not at all. I bet you could get bookings with women worth £200-£300 and they wouldn't come close to this woman.

Already her hourly rate is up to £200. She must be something special as her services are extremely vanilla and limited.

Offline pussylover76

Offline kazor13

Was she good looking?
Yep. Her services are the best I've experienced and I've been doing this since 2014. She won't see anyone over 40. Luckily I'm 29 :dance:

Offline Mkdng

Roughly where is she based in newtownabbey as it covers a very area 

Offline kazor13

Roughly where is she based in newtownabbey as it covers a very area
Merville garden village. She was the best I have ever seen. Absolutely unbelievable service. I'm not even exaggerating. The sex was amazing.

Offline Car58

A serious question did she ask you your age as says in ad no one over 40.
Banned reason: Making trash posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline kazor13

A serious question did she ask you your age as says in ad no one over 40.
Im 29 but she told me she doesn't see people over that age. She was amazing.

Offline NI-Chancer

She looks amazing (from her profile). Great to see a girl just take straight full body selfies, rather than random close ups of cleavage where you can't get an idea of their build, size and shape etc.

Offline Soulsparc

Not a fan of fake boobs though