Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Zasha, Swansea  (Read 1419 times)

27 review(s) for Pretty Zasha (14 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Discreet_welshman

Met this girl a number of weeks ago when she was in Swansea, I had to cancel another SP so found her on AW and decided to give it a go.

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

Communication
Sent email on AW but no response, decided to text her as number up and got a reply quickly, made arrangements for a 90 minute incall in Swansea that day. She sent postcode quickly so I could find my way and she requested I call her when I was in the area.

Postcode taken to a nice block of flats near the river not far from Morfa retail park, got lost in the estate as the postcode took me to the other side, called her up and she gave me directions back and to the best place to park for visitors and gave me the flat number. Went upstairs and got let in straight away. Flat looked like a place just for working and was fairly plain on arrival.

Room
Fairly plain smallish room with onsuite facilities, some furniture, a radio going and the usual bed all nice and clean.

Physical appearance
She says she is pretty and thats not without question. Blonde, 5 1/2ft ish, size 4-6, and wearing exactly as requested in a simple one piece dress. Definatly the girl in the pictures. Very small boobs but to be expected for a natural girl of this size.

The meet
I sorted the paperwork out with the agreed £170 for 90 minutes no extras expected. I was offered a shower which was refused as I always go to meets fresh from my own. We got on the bed and the conversation was a little flat, well she is Romanian so to be expected, started with a little kissing, no tongues, and my wandering hands revealed no underwear. I asked her if she had any toys and she told me she forgot to bring them to Swansea  :( anyway I asked her to get comfortable and show me what she had and have a little play with herself which she did, she pulled up her dress and gave the little man in the boat a good rubbing. This got me going so I decided to drop my trousers and offer her my now throbbing knob. I'm clean and shaved below but she insisted on covering the mini me up before she stuck it in her mouth, may have been my fault not to have the shower then, I should have known these foreigners are a stickler for procedures... she couldnt concentrate on playing with her pussy and sucking me off at the same time so I ended up naked on my back on the bed while she got naked and joined me. More sucking progressed, I explored her body but was told no fingers but I could do RO, gave it a good licking and she was certainly getting really wet. She asked me if I was ready for the main event which seemed a little early for me but went with it.. Straight into missionary and could feel how wet she was which didnt help as it didnt take me long before I emptied my nuts in her. She took the jacket off and cleaned me up before offering me a massage, at least this got a little more conversation going. After that it was back to the covered oral again while I stroked her clit. Didnt seem long before she wanted it inside her, she got on top and rode me quite well, I asked her to do reverse cowgirl so I could watch her tiny bum bounce on my dick. She also bent right forward so I could watch it slide. Changed to doggy and I slammed it for a good few minutes before emptying into the rubber once more.
She cleaned me up and we had a small convo again before I decided my time was up as I had little left and didnt want the same covered BJ. I was offered a shower and I left about 10-15 minutes earlier than originally planned.

Left satisfied but not exactly a full meet. Should have taken the offered shower as I may have had OWO so partly my fault I think.

Wooden conversation and a little rushed to get me finished off doesnt do it for me. Not a negative as she was stunning to look at and I came twice which can be a challenge for me which is why I tend to have 90 minute meets. Big positive was how wet she got which is another reason I came twice but still a bit robotic.

Offline Steelworker

Another informative review. Cheers. ‘Man in the boat’  :lol: