Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good looking Indian WG  (Read 1163 times)

Gordo987

Hello, I noticed this Indian WG today touring in Liverpool:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks good, although her likes are a bit limited. Anybody had the experience: :hi:

I think I'd see her if she was in Manchester.

Jay-Jay

Touring unfortunately so not staying local. Shame as she's one of the nicest looking Indian working girls I've seen and has managed to keep below the £150 mark which is often the level they start at because of their seeming rarity.

Jay

Gordo987

Agreed Jay, but I get the impression that the days of Indian girls charging £200 + an hour are over. So far I've only been able to afford half-hour meets with one Indian and an hour at a parlour with another. Both punts were over three years ago, by the way. Nether of these were in Raveena's league. In fact the parlour girl (it might have been at the Toucan) was short, plump and a bit butch.

The one I always wanted to do was Nadia (can't resist a pic)

Hidden Image/Members Only

But she used to charge £250 for the hour, and that's at least £100 over my limit. Doesn't seem to be around anymore, so no link.
 :unknown:

Jay-Jay

Yes I seem to remember her and the outrageous rate.I wouldn't even consider paying that and a half hour isn't really my preferred option.

Jay

Gordo987

Yes I seem to remember her and the outrageous rate.I wouldn't even consider paying that and a half hour isn't really my preferred option.

Jay

I have certainly considered it, and if by some chance 250 quid had dropped into my lap I would probably have blown it on her.  :)

VOLPONE

Nadia must be about 40 now. Was always expensively turned out but basic / perfunctory service wise. You guys have saved yourselves a good few quid!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22052.msg327974#msg327974

Much more like it .....
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 07:27:44 pm by VOLPONE »