Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia - She told me to jerk myself off  (Read 3651 times)

62 review(s) for Antonia aa (20 positive, 15 neutral, 27 negative) [Indexed by PatMacGroin]
53 review(s) for Antonia A  (16 positive, 13 neutral, 24 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

Offline mr_alias

It's hard to understand why the aggregate review score isn't working, but for future reference, as things stand on 14th July 2019, she has:

* 19 negatives
* 9 neutrals
* 9 positives

Under the most charitable interpretation, you have slightly less than a 50% chance of coming away from that appointment feeling not actively p!ssed off. More likely, from 37 feedbacks, it's 3:1 that you won't feel yours was positive. And some of her few good reports must surely be questionable.

There must be another profile not linked as my count was different.

I reread a few, heres the gist of a few points that ring a bell.

“Texting whilst riding cowgirl”
“She told me to finish myself off”

Her idea of cowgirl is squatting and letting you do the work. In fact, her whole attitude is like that including telling you to jerk yourself off whilst she negotiates with her next mug. 
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Global_Punter

Precisely. As soon as I see ‘Romanian’ on any AW profile, I move on. Wouldn’t even entertain it. I also won’t touch any whom I suspect are Roms but are posing as other EE nations or ‘Brazilian’ - which is the latest scam. No sympathy, I’m afraid

+ 1 Thats the case not only in the UK but in continental EU, some Romanian SP's tend to switch nationality to attract clientele - also Rom Indians too can pass for Indians  :D thats another niche they try to tap.

Offline Heph

There must be another profile not linked as my count was different.

The review tallies are just out of kilter at the moment. See below.
In the meantime, until they're fixed, the summary is that this one is almost certainly one we'd do better to avoid.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 09:26:52 pm by Heph »