Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria at GFE Bury  (Read 992 times)

27 review(s) for MariaLM (26 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Golovkin]

Offline CF

External Link/Members Only

£20 to GFE £40 to Maria for 30 minutes.

I had planned to meet 1 of 2 girls of AW but neither could accommodate the time I needed so looked at the website for GFE, where I have had enjoyable times in the past, and decided on Maria based on a review I'd seen. Turned out to be a good choice.

Very friendly chatty girl, photos are a good likeness, though she is possibly slightly curvier than the photos so, but not much more, probably mid 30's

Usual GFE routine, shown to the room and left for a few minutes to shower, Maria returned as I was drying off and immediately asked if I like kissing, straight into DFK while grabbing my cock. Maria is definitely a girl for those that like DFK. On to the bed and more DFK before OWO including plenty of attention to the balls, great stuff. On to RO where she insisted I insert fingers before more OWO, Maria certainly seems to enjoy this activity. Sex in missionary the finished in doggy, didn't get to the cowgirl I'd intended.

Would happily see again