Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Unreviewed Girls in Cumbria  (Read 28669 times)

Offline LondonDominic

Never heard of her? Which town is she visiting?

Can you post a link ?

She was briefly in Carlisle.

External Link/Members Only

Offline LondonDominic

I've noticed that between Adultwork and Vivastreet there are a fair few new profiles coming up in Carlisle at the moment. I'm wondering what you guys think: which are genuine? Have any caught your eye?

Offline LondonDominic

Just a heads-up lads that the excellent Mintra is in town. Her profile is up on AW.

Offline shaft10

I've noticed that between Adultwork and Vivastreet there are a fair few new profiles coming up in Carlisle at the moment. I'm wondering what you guys think: which are genuine? Have any caught your eye?

I rarely (if ever) use Vivastreet as I always think the profits are a scam .. there is some decent looking Japanese/asian SP's listed but how genuine they are is anyones guess  :unknown:

Offline carlisleman

Just a heads-up lads that the excellent Mintra is in town. Her profile is up on AW.

The very best series of blowjobs i have had in my life...

Offline Private Parts

I rarely (if ever) use Vivastreet as I always think the profits are a scam .. there is some decent looking Japanese/asian SP's listed but how genuine they are is anyones guess  :unknown:
It’s the luck of the draw and what punting is all about.
Never seen a poor bookie, or estate agent for that matter!
 :hi:

Offline wilbers

This one has just turned up as well, profile created less than a week ago.

Offline carlisleman

If this lady is 45 she had a tough paper round.

Offline solway

« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 08:52:27 pm by solway »

Offline markmywords

This one looks good - "Emma Brazil"

I saw her when she was in Reading. I'll write up a review at some point, but for now I can say that she's real, does excellent GFE and pics are accurate. And also good English, unlike most Brazilian WGs.

Offline Countrylad

[/quote

Think im going to tofft with this one on saturday will report back if i do]

Offline shaft10

Profile gone, probably TGTBT

Offline northernthing

I saw her when she was in Reading. I'll write up a review at some point, but for now I can say that she's real, does excellent GFE and pics are accurate. And also good English, unlike most Brazilian WGs.

any update... also how did u go about booking her? i was looking at booking her but she doesn't answer messages and no number posted

Offline Countrylad

Gutted not often I get to punt nowadays.  Looks like slim pickings for Saturday unless a gem turn's up suddenly

Offline Hullguy88888

Any update on this one?

Offline LondonDominic

I see that this well-reviewed girl is in town and she includes anal at no extra.

Offline markmywords

any update... also how did u go about booking her? i was looking at booking her but she doesn't answer messages and no number posted

Apologies, slipped my mind. Review is up now https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=404672.0

Offline Dweeby

Back again, and looks hot! Just nowt on here, so taking a chance.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2024, 01:43:05 pm by Dweeby »

Offline Winker121

Go for it boy. Looks great in her photos.  Hope you have a right good one!

Offline Joe Cocker

Well, how did it go?
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 12:50:42 pm by Joe Cocker »