Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sindee xs - Manchester  (Read 4236 times)

28 review(s) for Hot Sindee xs (23 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
22 review(s) for Sexy Sindee (17 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Marquis

£100/60 minutes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have seen Sindee a couple of times since she returned from her long break in May. I tend to stick to a similar routine, so this review is a combination of the two sessions.

Comms were by A/W email and a confirmatory text on the morning of the meet. Sindee is in Old Trafford with plenty of on street parking nearby. Not the most convenient location for me, but IMHO this girl is worth making an effort for. The flat itself is tidy enough with a functional shower.

Sindee is hiding behind the door as she lets me in. I am welcomed with a hug and kiss. She is wearing a clingy dress with plenty of big gaps between the fabric. Very nice. No doubt about it, Sindee is cute as lace pants (thanks to Raymond Chandler for that one). Petite but perfectly formed, the highlights being a lovely arse and a cheeky smile. A quick freshen up for me and then we are straight into the action - groping, kissing, (covered) sucking/licking and shagging in several positions. DFK is not as full on as some girls I have seen lately (Maria @ GFE, Celeste @ Roses, Schoolgirl Kate) but is more than OK. I rarely come in the bag these days and both of these sessions were no different: Sindee wanked me off and I took over for the last few strokes. The second time I hit my own chin with my muck. Not done that for a loooong time!

I'm a one shot only guy these days, so after the main event we spend the remainder of the session groping and chatting. As it gets closer to the end of the hour, I haul myself off the bed and take a quick shower. As I'm getting dressed back in the bedroom, Sindee re-appears and leans against the door frame wearing just her high heels and a cheeky grin. Fantastic.

Sindee is not the most full-on SP you will meet, not in the same league as the above-mentioned Celeste or Schoolgirl Kate for a raunchy time. If that's what you're after then you might want to look elsewhere. But she is sexy, friendly and horny enough for my tastes, and her cute looks and demeanour add an X factor which makes her my favourite SP currently working in the North West.

Offline RandomGuy99

« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 10:02:09 am by RandomGuy99 »

Offline RandomGuy99

Lol I actually asked how do I find out about Schoolgirl Kate, but I found her details myself :) it's amazing what happens when you type a name into the search box.

According to Sindee's likes she doesn't fuck.  I was glad to read thar she actually does.  Phew!!