Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Briony Beau - Cardiff Incall  (Read 941 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5258780) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for BraideyLou (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

SeekingtheTruth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£160 for 1 hour.

Saw this one pop up on AW a couple of weeks ago and liked the look of the pictures so fired off a quick email to arrange a booking. All coms done with PM and were quick and easy.

Turns out this is actually BraideyLou who I wanted to see a while ago but she stopped working for a bit. Nice flat in Cardiff Bay, plenty of parking around.

When I was let into the building I was very happy with what I saw, she's about 5'2/5'3 and petite with nice perky breasts. These are fake but very well done and feel natural. Gorgeous face and sexy smile and short blonde hair. She has quite a few tatts so not one for those of you who don't like them. Sorted out the cash then I jumped into the shower which had a wide variety of shower gels.   

Back in the room and we moved through plenty of DFK, OWO, RO, mutual masturbation and some very hot and loud sex. I noticed a few toys on the bedside but we didn't get round to using them this time. Her oral technique is very good with plenty of spit and eye contact without.

After we finished I was offered a drink and we say chatting for a while. Very intelligent lady and no problem holding a converation. I'll definitley be paying another visit soon.

Offline Steelworker

Ah, that’s who she is. Cheers for review. Sounds very good  :thumbsup:

Offline pork sword

Nice review STT been considering this one for a while now!! Glad you had a good one...

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Nice one STT. Onto the HL she goes.

£160 is expensive, but was she even more than that in her previous incarnation?

Offline Mil 34

Shame she doesn’t do half hour meets

Offline dumbo25

Thanks for the review,  :thumbsup: one to see soon.

Offline SO595

£160 is expensive, but was she even more than that in her previous incarnation?

Braideylou is down as £160 outcalls only on Punting Wiki.

Her likes list is a bit sparse for that rate to my mind.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline iverthickone

Glad you had a good time StT.

The tats and cost probably mean I won't see her, but she sounds a goodun.

Offline Proton

Yet another unknown, now Known and sounds really interesting ..... Thanks again  StT  :hi:

Offline Livingthedream874

Good review STT. Was mildly interested in her back before her profile hit the bricks - now that there's a pic or 2 with some details there's enough to intrigue me. Might have a punt if my plan for Welsh Rachel falls apart next week