Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke_Deluxe - Glasgow  (Read 1334 times)

28 review(s) for Brooke_Deluxe (25 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BaronVonProdger

Fee/Comms/Location: External Link/Members Only, £70hh, eventually pinned down to an evening meet, in a very well known central Glasgow hotel. Not so much as a glance from the reception staff.

Brooke/Services: Very sexy, tanned, busty and blonde. Not a Vogue cover model, more a Page 3 girl. Maybe a little softer around the midriff than her pics would suggest, and a bit older than her profile indicates, fantastic tits though. DFK, OWO, Sex in mish, oral was excellent, finished in the bag with her legs wrapped around me, whispering dirty little lines in my ear, "suck my big tits". No shower, as she had no clean towels left apparently. Damn hot little ride though.
:hi:

Offline Clattypats

Fee/Comms/Location: External Link/Members Only, £70hh, eventually pinned down to an evening meet, in a very well known central Glasgow hotel. Not so much as a glance from the reception staff.

Brooke/Services: Very sexy, tanned, busty and blonde. Not a Vogue cover model, more a Page 3 girl. Maybe a little softer around the midriff than her pics would suggest, and a bit older than her profile indicates, fantastic tits though. DFK, OWO, Sex in mish, oral was excellent, finished in the bag with her legs wrapped around me, whispering dirty little lines in my ear, "suck my big tits". No shower, as she had no clean towels left apparently. Damn hot little ride though.
:hi:
Good review, and she has many Positives... I tend to try avoid geordies these days though , not to pigeon hole, but they all seem to offer a similar going through the motions, mechanical service... That's just my opinion though, But give me a good wee dirty/sexy Scots lassie (that's good) anyday...  :angelgirl: :dancegirl: