Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lillith-Noir - Birmingham  (Read 1766 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline JohnTheRed

I promised a review elsewhere, and haven't gotten around to it until now.

£150 incall, 1 hour.  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet was a clean and tidy flat in Birmingham. I don't know Brum well enough to be sure of the area, I just followed sat nav. Parking was easy. Round the corner, free after 6pm.

She came down to meet me at the door, which I found a little odd, but maybe that's one of her security things, to get a feel for you in the open before taking you somewhere private. She had a long, stylish black coat on. I also found out when I got to the flat that she was only in her underwear beneath that, which was quite kinky.

Some light rough play had been agreed upon in advance. She was keen to get me to elaborate and try some stuff out. I very quickly realised she doesn't like serious rough play. Nothing that hurts. All the reviews saying she likes spanking, yes she does, but not as hard as somebody really trying can go. She was ok with hair pulling, choking she tried, but essentially couldn't take it very well.

Her accent is very odd. A mixture of Polish and Brummie. She sounds like she has spent a lot of time around Birmingham, to pick up such specific phrases and ways of speaking, probably living in Birmingham most of her time in the UK (she did mention a specific place she'd been living which wasn't Birmingham, but the accent suggested she was lying about it to cover her real address. Not an issue really, she's just being safe, and I don't want to tread on the safety of somebody working a dangerous job)  Needless to say, she spoke very dirty, and the accent really enhanced the dirty talk as far as I'm concerned.  She swore a lot too, but I'm ok with that.

I'd say slightly older than her advertised age, about 30 maybe.  Not a problem for me. I can say in honesty that she has a fantastic body, and she has a beautiful face. Not just "hot" or "pretty" but genuinely beautiful. A lot of makeup, which might have added to that a little.

She was very professional the entire way through. Experienced, knows what she's doing, stays involved and active, but definitely acting.

There was an incident where I was accidentally a little too rough. Just as I was getting into it too. It ruined my mood a hell of a lot. I stopped and made sure she was alright. She was a total pro and insisted on pushing past it, but the damage to my libido was done.  After that I couldn't quite get as into the mood as I'd been previously. I must stress that it wasn't her fault.  I was the one to be too rough, despite her clear instructions on what was and wasn't ok, and she tried really hard to keep it going.

I did finish ok, in a very enjoyable manner (her on top).  No problems on that front in the end.

She was definitely a no rush sort of person. We ran over by 10/15 minutes while chatting at the end.  Seems quite intelligent too, knows how to charm.

She DOES read the reviews here.  She made a (not very) subtle comment about me researching her, to show off that she knew I'd been asking questions about her here.  Therefore I've no doubt she'll read this.  Hopefully she'll agree that I've made a fair assessment.

Pros:
Fantastic body, small firm tits, tight body all round.
Gorgeous face
Enthusiastic
No rush
Lots of toys in a draw, including paddles for spanking, cuffs for tying her arms together, a collar with chain (I did like that one) among others

Cons:
Too much seemed a little fake to me, while she tried really hard, she was obviously trying and it didn't feel natural.
Too much makeup for me.
Accent was OK, but too much of a weird combo for me.
Dirty talk was too forced and didn't feel right.
Looks a little older than advertised, but not much

Despite there being a few cons, it's still a positive from me.  The worst part was my own fault, which she tried hard to push past.  Would I see her again?  I don't know.  I'm leaning to yes, but can't decide yet.  And I'm too busy with work to have time for any visits, so not ready to decide anyway.  I was worried she'd drop me a negative review after the slight mishap with pain causing, and therefore refuse to see me again, but she dropped me a positive review, so might be willing again.  If I do go back, I won't be going for rough play.

Good luck to anybody else.  She's a nice enough girl, very professional and good at what she does.

Offline bonatempora

Good review OP.

+1 on the acting. She definitely tries really hard to play the role of “The Whore.” Even during my time with her it was a little “put on” in terms of the dirty talk and overall persona.

Not surprised that she reads the reviews/comments on here. I think this site is too great of a marketing tool for her.

That and the fact that she read my review and wasn’t happy with some of the things I wrote. Put this across to me via text... when I was going to arrange a second booking. Just came to the point where it was too much drama around a WG: to bother seeing her again.

At least I’ve ticked the box though!
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

sas quatch

+1
she's great but its gets boring after a few meets same routine and slapping her own arse, still fit though

Online WARSZAWA16

Thanks for the review. She looks and seems really good. Just wondering how people have found her communications though? I have contacted her a few times now with a view to make an appointment to see her but, so far, have had no responses. I know she requires positive AW feedback but I do have that.

Offline Arbetare

Thanks for the review. She looks and seems really good. Just wondering how people have found her communications though? I have contacted her a few times now with a view to make an appointment to see her but, so far, have had no responses. I know she requires positive AW feedback but I do have that.

She posted on another forum that used to be affiliated to this one that she's been away then busy with her real job and is playing catch up with comms.

This for the last couple of weeks, don't know if it ties in with your requests to her? Might be worth trying again if you still want to podge her.

Online WARSZAWA16

She posted on another forum that used to be affiliated to this one that she's been away then busy with her real job and is playing catch up with comms.
This for the last couple of weeks, don't know if it ties in with your requests to her? Might be worth trying again if you still want to podge her.

Thanks. I think that would probably explain it. I will wait a bit longer to hear and, if not, try again. I don't want to appear to be too eager.......