Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Alexya - Heathrow - Romanian  (Read 1618 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5297754) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw a couple of positive reviews on UKP so decided to see Alexya. She is based at a hotel close to Heathrow airport, I believe comms are controlled by another person.

Positive
- She's the girl in the picture. I don't usually go for big titties but they were a real handful
- She's petite, size 8, stand about 5'4, long dark hair. All natural - no tats, no piercing, etc
- Pussy was nice and wet, I pounded her hard in a couple of positions before unloading in her mouth (CIM extra, see below)

Neutral
- CIM is 30 extra, it's a lot but I ended up paying in the end
- Her BJ was toothy at times, fast and furious. I told her a couple of times to slow down...
- FK / DFK was quoted 20 extra in the middle of the punt. I should have agreed prior to handing over money, anyway I wasn't too bothered but was frustrating to see her throwing toys about with all her extras in the middle of the session

Negative
- Made to wait for nearly half an hour after our agreed time
- The whole session felt really rushed, she was using every trick in the book to try and make me cum early and kept asking me to cum every 30 seconds which was annoying
- Paid 70 for half hour session (CIM extra), I only got 20 minutes tops. Should have gone for P&D 15 minutes.
- Looked at her phone a couple of times as her maid text her another punter is down the lobby 15 minutes into the punt!

Overall, it would have been positive if she put in a bit more effort and not short changed me. Instead, she rushed the whole session and ended the punt 10 minutes before the end. The extras were irritating too.

I won't be returning, should have seen Natalie the polish girl (10 minutes down the road from where Alexya was) who provides a far more reliable, unrushed service.

What is it with Romanians and their generally awful service that doesn't happen as frequent compared to WGs from other countries? Thoughts?

Offline tantraman

Wow! Only three reviews in within a couple of days ... and Alexya has gone from a potential forum darling to a typical Romanian! :dash:

Offline king tarzan

Rightly a negative....
Everything should be clarified just before starting point..
Not throw it in the middle when action has begun.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online jonah45

i was going to have a go on this one......dont thank i'll bother now

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the review.  :hi: She deserves negative rating for short changing.  :thumbsdown:
Recently I gave a negative rating for one of my punts where I got only 35 mins of action even though it was a good session and I managed two pops and a massage.

Offline king tarzan

Wow! Only three reviews in within a couple of days ... and Alexya has gone from a potential forum darling to a typical Romanian! :dash:

Jaded and bitchy in a very short period of time! :scare: :dash:

Offline akr

Look good in the first couple of review... but now off the HL!!

niftyfiftydave

Jaded and bitchy in a very short period of time! :scare: :dash:

In demand after great reviews and back to back booking can have that affect.

Offline king tarzan

In demand after great reviews and back to back booking can have that affect.

that is where professionalism comes into it..
Just don't be too money hungry and overload yourself..
SIMPLETTO

Offline Jonestown

SIMPLETTO

Probably more to do with the pimp/booker than the girl.

Offline monkey nuts

Thanks 0P, was draw in by the titties, but typical skanky, scamming Rom

niftyfiftydave

SIMPLETTO

Romanian and professional in the same sentence lol,,

niftyfiftydave

Probably more to do with the pimp/booker than the girl.

Or she just found out the 70/30 split was not the way round she thought it was.

Offline VFM

Newbie2014 - Your review is good timing. Sorry you had a shit punt and thanks for sharing. I called her this evening and got a text saying fully booked. Lucky escape I think. Who is this Natalie you mentioned?

Offline Rekbang

She changed quickly lool luckily I have had my fun with her

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Her AW feedback has gone from one yesterday morning to 5 by last night.

3 of those are from punters with zero feedback. Looks fishy?

Offline Muff licker

I too had a good time with a women with a great set of tits but i can understand the rushed experience she tried it with me but i delayed it by licking her out

niftyfiftydave

6 all on the 10th lol,  assume genuine and 20/25% bother to leave feedback. There must be a revolving door lol. The feedback is not the only thing that will be fishy?

Offline Rekbang

She asks if you have an adultwork account and then tells you to leave a good feedback. That’s what happened with me.

Offline mr_alias

How long ago was this? Profile says shes in aldgate/tower hill which is a more reasonable commute. Im headed to heathrow next friday but off to budapest so why bother visiting on the way then :music:

Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline dandoc112

I will post a review soon, I have this and another to do.....in short I can confirm everything in this review.
Started off great, stunner with a decent attitude but then, mid way.....no kissing, fingering, sucking tits, owo.....ALL £20 add-ons. Needless to say I objected and our connection wasn’t great. I pumped the shit out of her an left.
Typical Rom I’m afraid.
DD  :hi: