Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia.passionate Brentwood  (Read 837 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5138230) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sandyh

External Link/Members Only

Saw this provider recently.
The profile says British. I highly doubt that is true.
She has an EE accent, but tried claiming at first she doesn’t have an accent, and it’s hust because she had a nose injury when she was younger which means she talks “through her nose”, but the phrasing of sentences contributed. Then there was the story of being born here then moving to Germany where she grew up, and now studies in France, so her accent is mixed.
I’ve got no particular problem with seeing non British people, just be honest about it.

In to the service received.
Service says french kissing, not even a small peck on the lips was allowed. I know it says discretion but I doubt anyone would be allowed. Same applies for OWO.

I asked for lingerie and stockings. No stockings, and underwear came off within minutes even though I asked for it to be left on longer.

There was no interest from her in even giving the appearance of taking part, never mind enjoying it.

Online MrMatrix

Blimey OP , what a shit punt that turned out to be. Thanks for the heads upp and better luck next time :hi:

Offline Sandyh

Yeah, I called on arrival for the room number and the line was terrible, I thought I detected the accent then, and considered walking, I wish I had now!

Offline Hackneylad1

Thanks OP - most likely Romanian with those services - seems to becoming more common now for EE to try and pretend to be British if they have some language skills - increased rates and footfall I would guess. Deliver that sort of shit service and there wont be much repeat business.

Offline JayEZ2K

I recently reported several Romanians who somehow secured "British" AdultWork profiles. The one I saw had terrible service (way worse it seems than this review). The other girls looked like they had bad attitudes.

As for the girl you saw:

1) How much did you pay?

2) Was she the girl in the photos? How did she look in person? Did she have any distinguishing tattoos or features?

3) There was no kissing (even lips) and no OWO. Did you get OW and protected sex? If so, which positions? Did you receive any other services (breast sucking, RO, etc)?

4) How was her attitude? Was she simply disinterested, or was she rude at any point? Did she rush you before your paid time was up?

For future punts, it's best to always confirm services before paying. This way, if the no kissing and no OWO is a deal-breakers, you can keep your money and walk.