Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel Punts  (Read 1982 times)

Online fredhiggins

I was considering seeing a lady on tour who was staying at the Britannia Hotel in Coventry.

How does one go past reception in hotels generally/this hotel in particular?

Thanks

Offline fenderswoop

no idea about that specific hotel but you just walk past reception as if you are a guest there. There is no way that the staff on the desk will know what you're there for so just walk past it as if you were staying there yourself and go up to the girls room.

The President

I was considering seeing a lady on tour who was staying at the Britannia Hotel in Coventry.

Thanks

You need to go to reception say why you are there, sign in with your real details for the fire register and then ask to be shown where the room is in person  :dash:

Online finn5555

Thanks

Go to reception and say I'm booked to fuck pro$$ie (insert name here) and they will tell you where to queue  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Also, some of the posh hotels will provide you with Condoms  :D

spicemonster69

Remember to take all your clothes off before walking through reception.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Thanks

Seriously.... know the layout of the hotel in advance, by asking the WG (assuming they can speak english if EE), so that when you walk in, you should know where the reception is located, but more importantly where the lifts or the stairs are, so that you can casually walk there and make your way to the room (i.e. get past reception with ease, instead of looking clueless or lost). ALWAYS obtain the room number PRIOR to walking into the hotel. Most experienced WGs will give you simple instructions like walk in and turn left, head towards the lift, located just prior to the restaurant.

I usually pretend to be texting at the time, as it can make you look appear to be familiar with the place, or appear to be one of the guest, as you are going straight to the lift, to go to your room. You could appear to be talking on a mobile, but be careful, as it may ring whilst you're holding it against your ears!!  :D

Offline vision2014

Hi not sure about your hotel but I know of 2 in Birmingham who are closely monitoring girls who book themselves in a room for 1 -2 nights its not helping that firstly some hotel staff aree on these sites find  that they have a working girl been booked in and try blackmailing them or letting them know they  know why there here trying to get a freebie (I worked in a maintenance unit for 3 years servicing hotels staff was always telling you about guests and what they find etc)
1  hotel has now got cctv on each level with a guy monitoring who comes and goes
This hotel has asked 3 girls to leave this year already
if think if its not a big hotel with high reputation you should be okay a lot of girls are using travel inns now they ideal at the moment has some you don't need to walk in the front door to get to the room
Id dnever go to reception think about it  10 men in a day go to reception asking for mrs room 201 ALARM BELLS
Also I never park my car in the hotel grounds so they don't have my car reg incase anything happened and boys in blue came to look at cctv

willbred

Had a great punt in the Britannia in Cov towards the end of September. Just walked in, past reception in the lift, job done. A slightly unusual punt insofar as the girl, who was from S. Wales and I assumed on tour, was in fact up for the weekend for her sister's wedding and doing a few whilst there. In fact she was off to the church straight after she'd seen me ( and hopefully had a shower - spunk on her forehead wouldn't have looked good on the photos!!!)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Had a great punt in the Britannia in Cov towards the end of September. Just walked in, past reception in the lift, job done. A slightly unusual punt insofar as the girl, who was from S. Wales and I assumed on tour, was in fact up for the weekend for her sister's wedding and doing a few whilst there. In fact she was off to the church straight after she'd seen me ( and hopefully had a shower - spunk on her forehead wouldn't have looked good on the photos!!!)

Rubbish. Of course it would look good..... cue Cameron Diaz + "There's something about Mary"   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline robzombie898

No one cares at Britannia. Just walk in go to the elevator and head to the floor where the girl is. They are all usually on one floor and it's famous.

Offline spz1234

I do see the Britannia mentioned alot as regards this. Yet to see anyone there though.