Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Black Woman  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Happyguylucky

Hi can anyone recommend an attractive black girl at a reasonable price?

:hi:

Offline sealover

Look up massage in the Swansea area on gumtree.  I have not visited her so am not sure about the price but she looks to have one seriously lovely figure.

Good luck

Offline Corus Boy

No face pictures, but body looks hot;

Hidden Image/Members Only

Feedback looks good as well;

External Link/Members Only

taffdan

Hi can anyone recommend an attractive black girl at a reasonable price?

:hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Now here's the dilema : no feed back and an   Alert (: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution. (more info.)

But at 110/hr I am tempted to knock the door and walk away if she does not answer, if she does wow pretty girl, and all the services  :unknown:

Offline Happyguylucky

Hi TaffDan it looks as if she's changed her mind?
Any other links?

GeeWiz

Veronica...Xx looks good but too far West for me and no feedback. Anyone?

SirPhilipXX

No face pictures, but body looks hot;

Hidden Image/Members Only

Feedback looks good as well;

External Link/Members Only

My only concern would be her size: she says Size 14 and often the girl is a size larger in reality.

Offline Corus Boy

My only concern would be her size: she says Size 14 and often the girl is a size larger in reality.

Looks well proportioned and carries her size well IMO.

ulander

I saw Akira a couple of years or so ago, just before she got her tits modified.  She was great, a really nice woman and sexy as hell.  She worked really hard to give you what you wanted and the best possible time.  I haven't been back to see her again, but only because I find modified tits a complete turn-off.  That said, it does look as if they've been well done.  At least they don't look like a pair of footballs.  She's got a great body, a great attitude, and if you're happy with modified tits, don't hesitate, go and see her.  You'll have a lot of fun and good value for money.