Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Broad Street  (Read 1713 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dannydorko

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: As per advert - £60 for half hour, paid at the end, put onto the chair next to her, wouldn't take it in hand.
Comms: Text to arrange time 2 hours before, accommodated and replied quickly. Confirmed via text I want to pump twice, B2B and finish on her all in the half hour... greedy greedy :thumbsup:

Lola: Well... she's short, has a wicked smile, dimples on the face, cute little but plentiful tits and one hell of a bubble butt. 9/10 for me here, hands down one of, if not THE hottest I've been with for under £100.

First pop was fun - lay me down on my front, told me to get on all fours for something special... spanked me while getting me hard, stuck her pinky in my butt and away we go. Turned me over and let me have a good feel and suck of her tits. Groping her ass while she fingered my ass, pop one done.

Cleans me up, doesn't want me to touch my dick, wants it to herself. Very dominant, but in a nice way.  Onto the front for B2B massage, which was amazing. She's whispering dirty stuff into my ears about what she'd like me to do to her and threw me a little with the mention of wanting to "rape me".  :timeout:

Anyway, onto the back again and she starts dirty talking. In the moment, I'm asking myself, is she serious? Does she actually want me to fuck her on this table?! Anyway, eventually another pop, quick shower and on my way.
10/10 and worth every penny.

She looks 100 times better than her AW pics too btw.

Offline Spurt

Anyone else had the finger treatment, no suggestion of it on my 4 or 5 visits .Did she have a chocolate finger,rather than the customary  choc.

Online shed

I used to see Lola regularly over three years ago. She had a set procedure which always worked. But she never did prostrate massage or stuck her finger up my bum with one hand while wanking me off with the other..
Maybe this is an additional offering since then. She was great at her job.

Offline Spurt

Smells like bull
[/quote

Has more than a whiff of bull about it.

Offline Dannydorko

Not sure why it smells of bull? Although I was offered chocolates a couple of times which I turned down.

Maybe I subtly gave her suggestions? Not sure why you think I've got to lie  :thumbsup:

Offline Tricky69

I've asked Lola for prostate on several occasions and have always been turned down , so your very lucky , I'll have to ask again next visit

Offline Dulmenite

Well , I read the review and the mention of finger up the bum made me think . I have visited
Lola several times and no mention of this additional service was ever mentioned .  So this morning ,
I sent Lola a text message asking if this finger up the bum was available .
The reply was - No , I’m sorry I don’t ever do that .
I can only suggest that the author was , at the time of scribing :
a. Pissed
b. Under the influence of god knows what
c. Getting the facts mixed up with someone else .

To clarify : Lola does not give the bum hole any administrations .

Online shed

So dannydorko what is your response to that
Where you pissed
Did you make it up
Where you thinking of somebody else
Or was it something else
 :bomb:

Offline McMuffin1

I'm a bit annoyed as my request for my next booking with Lola was that she would wank me from behind while bent over (but with no other funny business) and now it's going to look like it's because of this post, plus she might possibly think I'm going to ask for finger work.

Has anyone else had her working from behind?

Offline Spurt

Offline Nirvanian

I've never asked Lola but I'm fairly sure she doesn't entertain this - in fact I reckon that's where a chocolate or three would end up if you asked  :sarcastic:

Offline Dannydorko

Thanks for the review Danny. Appreciate the update Danny. Sounds a good punt Danny.

Nah.. instead I get this? When did this site turn into people attacking others reviews. You don't believe me, that's cool. I'm not going to continue justifying myself and my punt. Hasn't offered it to you? Didn't say yes when you asked? Never had it in 5 pints with her? That's your issue. Perhaps you should ask yourselves why that might be, rather than calling bull shit on me. Maybe there's a reason you don't get any extras. Maybe it's your attitude?

I'm fast getting fed up with the attitude of people on this site. Damned if you do. Damned if you don't. Pathetic!

Online shed

Don't get upset, enjoy the banter and move on to your next review