Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Noir - Birmingham  (Read 1238 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Steelworker

External Link/Members Only

I met Lilith Noir while working near Birmingham recently. I’d been attracted by her photographs and the no nonsense way in which she wrote her profile. AW feedback was all good and reviews here good too. I’m glad I did as I had an excellent booking for a couple of hours with a very attractive, engaging and extremely horny young woman.

Communication was first class. Finalising booking was all done via text. Kept me up to date with progress on the day.

Venue was a reasonable hotel just outside Birmingham. It was an outcall.

I knew exactly what to expect when I opened the door and wasn’t disappointed. She was immaculately presented in a figure hugging dress. Showed off her arse and legs very well. Nice lingerie. Those booking will know what she looks like. I found her very attractive facially but realise this is down to personal taste.

She didn’t hang around. Couple of minute flirty chat then into DFK. She’s excellent at it and we did it a long time. Got the desired reaction within seconds. Soon shed the clothes and into a couple of sessions over the 2 hours including lots more DFK, oral both ways. Few tremendous times from her on me and she seemed to very much appreciate it on her. She’s quite vocal and suggestive throughout and appears highly sexually charged. She’s very flexible and adept at all positions and told me she enjoys a good pounding. I enjoyed immensely trying to do that  :D. My favourite point was finishing the booking with her in cowgirl with lots of DFK to conclusion. Because it was longer than an hour, I need to chat in between or I’d have had a coronary. She excelled at this too. Obviously bright, well read and has opinions on many subjects. This is unlikely to be relevant for shorter bookings but for those who enjoy the chat, she’s very accomplished. Her English is fluent.

Overall, seems from my experience that she’s likely a marvellous punt for many tastes, whether you want it sensual and slow (my preference as I’m pretty vanilla generally) or raunchy and filthy (which I got too but likely didn’t take full advantage of - but there are punters who would extract more).

Would I rebook? Yep. She provided a very good booking for me. Plus entertaining. I got what I wanted in spades out of the booking and thought there was much more to explore.  :bomb:

Offline Spurt

Onto the birthday HL which is rather sparse given the well reported scarcity currently.
She seems more raunchy than some of the other more vanilla Poles.

Offline Wood2017

Great review OP, thanks for sharing.