Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely.Sandy.Girl aka Sandy.hot - Birmingham  (Read 1390 times)

49 review(s) for Lovely.Sandy girl (35 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
32 review(s) for SANDY.HOT (25 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline saf1976

External Link/Members Only

Saw a review for Sandy on here and looked down the list of reviews and realised I haven't reviewed her on here. This is amazing as I must have seen her about 10 times. Now looking at dates, I think this must be because the bulk of these meets would have been 2011-2013. I think after this I started getting lazy with punts and sticking to Coventry.

The first time I saw her she was in a flat with a Tesco built in to the end of the building, by the law courts. The thing I remember most about the flat was the bed had a mirror in the lower half of the headboard which was fantastic for fucking her doggy. Back then her body was curvy and her tits really firm. She was a whole bunch more chatty back then as well.

I will have seen her in the Masshouse as well, but I think during this period I started to get lazy and also thinking about it, I would have saved my Brum trips to see Amanda.29 who became a favorite around this time.

Anyway had an itch a few months ago to see her again but had seen the reports and didn't want to tarnish a memory.

She is now in a new part of Birmingham close to the fancy canal area (forgive me I don't know Brum so well).

The crazies thing for me is when I got in the flat, I was let in, then as we stood outside the bedroom in the hall, direclt in front of us was 2 ladies playing a board game of sorts. None of them had thought about closing the door before I came in and none of them were fussed about my being there. I wasn't bothered and often use such opportunities to see what other girls who may be working there look like. However, these were a pair of munters so there was no way I was going back for them  :lol:

Anyway, Sandy herself ... she has kept herself in good nick but she isn't the same early 20-something of 2011. If any of you keep pics of girls from AW happen to have one of the original 2011 Sandy, please post it up or message me a link. Would love to see one.

She is also more demure in attitude then back then. This could be wear and tare of the last 8 or so years, but also could be a more mature attitude.

I opted for half hour on this occasion but used to take advantage of the £70 hour back in the day.

The oral without is still decent and she was laying in a way so I could get a good feel of her waist and arse.

On to sex, opted for her on top so I could enjoy the tits. Nice for fake ones, not as good as her younger self though.

We finished with cim which we had agreed up front.

A good punt still, but not the same as when she was much younger. Still a positive review as she deserves it, just me wishing I had a time machine.

She was clean and had no offputting pong.