Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BavarianGirl - Aldgate East, E1  (Read 1386 times)

17 review(s) for BavarianGirl (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Foxtail17]

Offline Qazxsw

External Link/Members Only

Might as well start off my reviewing/ posting with a goody!

This is, in fact, a review of the 2 times I have visited Sonja - around 3 months ago now and both sessions were positive.

Meeting:
£250 for 2 hours incall, GFE type.

Comms:
Very good. Initially by AW email to arrange and book the meeting and thereafter by text or phone. All the emails were promptly replied to in a friendly manner. The rough location was given in email once the booking was made. The booking on both occasions was a few days in advance and on the morning of the meet Sonja liked a text to let her know that all was still ok.

On arrival I phoned for the address and was given instructions by Sonja on where to go and the number to buzz to be let in. There was no waiting around - all was answered immediately.

Aldgate East - easy to get to by both tube and bus. Cannot comment on the parking as I don’t drive. I visited during the day on both times and felt very safe (it’s all office buildings around the area).

Venue:
A modern apartment block with a large lobby and a concierge. I was buzzed in to the building by Sonja and went straight to the lifts - the concierge asked no questions or indeed even glanced at me, so it felt discreet still.

The flat itself is an L shaped large bedsit type with modern fittings and a separate bathroom.

The bathroom is a decent size with modern fittings and a shower over the tub - all clean and tidy and with gent’s toiletries and clean towels.

The room itself has a large comfy kingsize bed, sofa, modern kitchen and a throne! - all clean and tidy as per the bathroom.

Appearance:
A funny thing here - based on her older photo’s with the longer hair I would not have seen her, but the shorter bob cut I feel transformed her into someone I really fancied.

Age wise I would say that the 38 given is too young - I think she is around mid forties and I would not be surprised if a couple or three years were added to that - nevertheless I think she looks great.

Adherence to the photo’s with the shorter hair is spot on - this is who I met.

She was nicely made up and not really goth at all - just with darker eyeshades to match her green eyes.

Body wise, again she matched the photo’s given and she lists her size as 14 which I would say is accurate (the photo of her standing in the black slip in front of the bed in her gallery is the one to go by).

My take is that she is a curvy milf, with perhaps a slight amount of thickness (which I like very much) but no fat or chubbiness and her boobs are a nice handful with good sized responsive nipples.

I fancied the (lovely round, firm) arse off her.

Session:
I was greeted by Sonja with a welcoming kiss and sorted out the paperwork. Initial impression was that I had made a good decision - she had taken care of here appearance and was warm and friendly - she seemed genuine.

I asked for a shower - there was no suggestion by Sonja that I take one and in truth I could have skipped it as I had given my bits a flick over with a moist towelette a fortnight previously.

The shower was clean and with plenty of hot water.

Out of the shower and I was offered some refreshment - I joined Sonja in a nice cold Czech beer as we sat on the sofa and kissed, cuddled and groped each other and had a getting to know you chat, before getting naked and jumping on to the big bed.

As far as services go I hardly ever have penetration in my meets so cannot comment on this but DFK, OWO, RO, rimming and fingers were all given and received with great enthusiasm.

Dfk was with plenty of tongue (just as I like it) and was a constant throughout the meeting when not engaged in other activities.

Some RO found a spotlessly clean pussy that tasted great and was already wet as I found out when my fingers did a little exploring beforehand.

OWO was very well done - Sonja started off with some deep throat but I much prefer lots of attention payed to the glans and she was happy to take instruction. She sucked and licked my cock and balls and made her way down further for some rimming.

Now I love a good rimming, both giving and receiving and lots say they give only for you to find when you get there that it is a few half hearted licks, but Sonja really delivers- nice and deep and committed… lovely.She tasted great as well and again was spotless.

Eventually I came and this was in her mouth. She didn’t swallow but I am not bothered by this anyway - her enjoys list says she does with discretion and I feel had I asked she would have done so. From memory I popped once in my first meeting and twice in the second - I got no indication at all that there would be a limit put.

Again DFK throughout mixed with cuddles and a chat while I recovered and I stayed well past the 2hours - I was the one who mentioned that is should leave.

I was offered another shower but declined.

Overall:
I do not punt much nowadays - my heyday was about a decade ago where I saw all shapes, size, colours and services, but I would put Sonja up there with my very best punts. Everything I wanted was delivered with great enthusiasm and friendliness.

Would I see again - yep I will be one of her last London clients.

What a shame she is leaving London.

niftyfiftydave

Available 24/7 and no days off before she leaves? talk about trying to fill her boots, some are going to get a tired and jaded whore.