Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Platinum Cindy - London - Positive  (Read 1879 times)

84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline happyladdy

External Link/Members Only

Probably about time I gave back a bit to the community- apologies for not posting previously. You'll probably find you'll get very little from my reviews as I've tended to stick to the very well rated and well reviewed, to be on the safe side. But every little helps I guess.

Date: Within the last 3 months

Paid: 140

Place: The usual venue, nice mid/upper market hotel near Sheppards Bush, 5 minutes walk from station.

Girl: I know a lot has been said and she divides opinion- I personally find her very attractive. She's small in height, maybe 5-3 without heels, lovely curves, massive tits (best feature), nice round butt. I think she has a pretty face, yes work done and make-up, filler lips. Not for everyone but does it for me.

Meet: I've seen her a fair few times now, maybe 3 or 4, for 1 hour sessions. Every session including this one has been very professional, delivering exactly what was asked for. This time I asked for a role play session to start, going into a lap dancing club and getting "extras" on the sly.
The usual procedure, booked via adultwork, confirmed, text when arrived at station, let me know room number a few minutes before, ready on time. Friendly and prompt communication.

Opened the door in exactly what I requested- little black dress, proper showing her cleavage and just about covering that butt, killer heels (a must for me). Looked a picture. Quick kiss, usual friendly small talk, JD offered (and taken). I always get money out of the way first, not counted. Shower offered (and taken), clean dry towels.

Cindy gets straight into the role play. The room is perfect for it. Different sofas, footstools, mirrors. She gets well into it, giving me a great strip tease, teasing, rubbing, pushing those jugs into my face, butt in my crotch, in my face. Keeps in role, comments on being dirty in a club, doesn't usually do this at work, you want more etc etc. Apart from her heels which she has kept on, she's now fully naked, tits in all their glory. Owo follows which is decent. Can't take my full length deep throat but gives it a good go, great eye contact, looks positively delighted to be sucking on your cock, sultry as fuck. I'm not really a boobs man ( I'm more bum) but then she puts your dick between her tits. If your giving her a go, this for me was easily the best part - they're so soft and bouncy (but don't hang ) and the titjob is unreal. I can't hold myself and end up popping everywhere. Round one done. She cleans us both up.

We have a little drink and chat, move to the bed. Probably about half way in at this point. She keeps the conversation off of me. Again, read a few reviews saying she chats a lot. I found it just the right amount before she initiated round 2 and i don't like wgs asking about my personal life. I'm pretty sure everyone just lies anyway so what's the point. Much rather just hear about her take on things. Just passes the time whilst recovering.

Round 2 she gets me going owo, then on with the mac. I'm lazy af so generally I prefer being on the bottom. She starts off with a bit of cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl which is a sight for me with that bum. Enthusiastic without being over the top, keeps mixing the pace which I enjoy and different movements. Seems to enjoy it. Then my second favourite part after the titjob, we always move onto this little footstool- her in doggy with her legs on top, bent over, hands and head down on the floor, in front of the mirror. Sticks her ass right up, looks and feels fantastic as you start busting away on her, and she takes a damn good pounding in this position.
I'm a bit of a clockwatcher myself and don't like taking the piss so tend to start wrapping things up. We go to the bed, and she tries a combo of handjob and blowie for me to cum. She tries bloody hard (to the point where I think she was seriously giving herself the challenge of going and going until I came); this was probably a good 15 minutes until I had to call it as I didn't want to go over time. No fault of Cindys- I can hardly ever cum twice, and she's only made me cum twice once before, but kudos for fucking going for it.

Had a shower, get dressed in no rush, not ushered at any point, kiss and the goodbye.

Communication - 10/10 can't fault it.
Looks - 9/10 perfect body, tits and ass but lips might not be to everyone's taste
Service - 10/10 can't fault it.
Overall- 10/10 I can't think of a negative to bring it down any notches tbh

As I said, probably not helpful as well reviewed already. Other reviews coming just as well reviewed so probably pointless, but will do anyway.

Any feedback welcomed

HLaddy
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 02:35:39 pm by happyladdy »