Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jemma Jacobs Southampton  (Read 1629 times)

3 review(s) for Jemma_Jacobs (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline south_fifty

External Link/Members Only

I visited Jemma 4 times at the end of 2018 and the start of 2019 prior to her leaving the country.  I'm writing this review since she's now popped up again in NZ.

This review is for the last visit although the format was similar for all.

Since I was a regular comms via txt and I knew her place and where to park.  A safe bungalow in a nice village just north of Southampton.  On the initial meet I was asked to park a street away and phone in from there.

Asked for 2 hours and I paid £380 (I think, £200+£180) which is expensive but I worth it in my opinion.

Jemma is extremely good looking, quite tall and large enhanced boots.  She speaks with an educated, maybe posh NZ accent.   She was wearing a tight leather all in one top / skirt

Got the paperwork done and I sat down next to her on her bed and we had a 5 minute catch up since by now we 'knew' each other.

Jemma initiated the activities by asking what I wanted.  I got down to my boxers and asked for a lapdance which she is great at in front of her mirrors, plenty of grinding and slowly undressed, with her hands down my boxers she finished of the dance. 

She asked me to lay down and proceeded to give me a great blow job.  On previous occasions I'd asked for CIM but this time I wanted to cum inside her

Condom on and into missionary, sadly did not take too long before I came :-)

Quick clean up and we continued to chat some more.  Jemma got me hard again and suggested we fuck.  She start on top in reverse - wonderful.  After a while she suggested doggy in front of the mirror,  she can take a pounding and repeatedly encouraged me to fuck her hard till I came.

Its safe to say that had she remained in the UK, I'd still be visiting her.

Offline aronteo

Thanks for the review. I also visited her once before she left the country.

She doesn't have a great reputation on here; but, as I also pointed out in my review she was really good looking. In my opinion, the most good looking SP in the Southampton area (and one of the top three of my list of most good looking SPs).

For me looks count a lot, so I have to say I would have probably  come back as well (especially considering that the Southampton area is nowadays a punting desert......).  :hi: