Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Maria 55 - Wembley Gilf  (Read 19617 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5053076) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline WesleysPipes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Good on text. We agreed on time for a Sunday afternoon, called when I got to the flat and she got her housemate to buzz me in.

Lady: 100% as in her pics, and about 5ft tall.

Session:
- A bit of a routine she's got going on. She asked me to strip, offered wet wipes, got me to lay on the bed.
- She also stripped to her knickers and gave me a top 3 all time bj. Her techniques are unique. Hard to describe in detail but she built the crescendo slowly, I've pulled her knickers to the side and I'm playing with that wet hairy fanny (imagining what it looked like on the2nd pic of her profile) until I busted a load in her mouth. She held it in so long I actually thought she'd swallowed before she spat it out in a set of wipes.
- Cleaned me up & offered me a baby oily massage (6/10) whilst I played with her tits.
- Usually, in a 30min punt with a gilf, I'm done after 1 as the lust falls off a cliff with the ejaculation. In that moment, I see them for who they are - someone's gran trying to make some extra £'s. But then she hits me with another bj and in a minute, le coq sportif is ready to crow again. This time we take her panties off and I almost laugh at her trim. She's shaved off the front and left the labia to the gooch unshaven/lightly trimmed that you could see the bush poking out either side of the panties. You can tell she's had quite a few A'levels over the years. I'm here for the fanny so I give no fucks, put her legs on my shoulders and go to work till I bust in the jolly.

She cleans me up, I leave satisfied and get to my car which I parked a couple of streets down to see I've been ticketed. Funny how a £40 for 30 yielded a £65 parking penalty and I didn't even factor in fuel. Why does sex always cost more than it seems?  :dash: 

Offline Meursault

Words can't describe how diverse human aesthetic and sexual tastes are.
Glad you enjoyed her  :hi:

niftyfiftydave

Words can't describe how diverse human aesthetic and sexual tastes are.
Glad you enjoyed her  :hi:

Very polite today, i was thinking how does she get any business lol.

Offline WesleysPipes

Yeah, that upskirt panty pervert guy opened me to a whole new world 😆

Offline Global_Punter

Each to their own, good review  :thumbsup:

Some like the grandma / nan archetype  :rolleyes: ...

Offline Global_Punter

Funny how a £40 for 30 yielded a £65 parking penalty and I didn't even factor in fuel. Why does sex always cost more than it seems?  :dash:

£105 in all

Best to walk to a stunner's house ( me think )  :dash:

Offline Cervixbanger

Well overpriced.

Agreed about the high cost. Her photos certainly don't do her any favours, so I assume she's getting all she wants/needs to be charging these prices or they'd come down.

Offline cunningman

Well overpriced.
£60 an hour is 'well overpriced'?
Surely that is the value end of the market in London?

Offline WesleysPipes

For the quality of bj on offer, I only cared that she was physically clean and not a crackhead. Better head than I've had from premium WG's

Offline Sinz

« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 06:01:51 pm by Sinz »

niftyfiftydave

£60 an hour is 'well overpriced'?
Surely that is the value end of the market in London?

Op has included the 65 quid PCN he got while enjoying granny for 30 minutes.

Offline Lance

Offline MisterMr

Thanks for the review OP

I am wondering if I could go through a OWO session with this lady judging by the positive review of her oral skills.
Eyes would have to be closed 

Offline nickcoop

Good Lord. Surely special needs?

Offline WesleysPipes

Thanks for the review OP

I am wondering if I could go through a OWO session with this lady judging by the positive review of her oral skills.
Eyes would have to be closed

She's the kind of WG you can't be caught with, but the OWO is unreal. Next time, I'll park at Lidl and take a 5min uber to the flat. I'd rate her oral skills 10/10

Offline Sinz

Good Lord. Surely special needs?

Good Lord. Surely not so special Leech ?

niftyfiftydave

She's the kind of WG you can't be caught with, but the OWO is unreal. Next time, I'll park at Lidl and take a 5min uber to the flat. I'd rate her oral skills 10/10

You would have to rate it 10 to go back lol.

Offline Pontcanna

I saw this lady about 6 months ago when she was called "sweet Mary" or something similar. I thought OWO was pretty good and I was surprised she had a hairy fanny. Sex was good though. She must have been about a bit!

Offline WesleysPipes

I saw this lady about 6 months ago when she was called "sweet Mary" or something similar. I thought OWO was pretty good and I was surprised she had a hairy fanny. Sex was good though. She must have been about a bit!

Another satisfied client of hers. Her OWO is extraordinary.

Offline SamLP

I saw her a few times several years ago when she was in Kenton. I can't remember her owo being anything special tbh, but she was a good fuck the first time around, then seemed off it on the subsequent visit, so I never returned.

Offline WesleysPipes

I saw her a few times several years ago when she was in Kenton. I can't remember her owo being anything special tbh, but she was a good fuck the first time around, then seemed off it on the subsequent visit, so I never returned.

To be fair, I was only around for 30mins, so didn't get to enjoy a proper fuck

Offline Nz

No sex/penetration on her likes list?
Oral only service?

Offline Residue1

No, she does the full experience, even rims. I'd agree with OP on her being excellent value for money.

Offline Bummer

I am a ugly bloke but with a blonde wig  think I am a sexier woman  :crazy:
Banned reason: Non contributing troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

Watch out guys, she's offering a Marry Christmas!  :scare:

Offline The droff

Good gawd , I dont reckon I could make a visit.

Offline Nomad77

Sorry to restart an old thread, but I am curious about the comment toward the end of this review 'you can tell she's had quite a few A levels over the years.' I would be interested to know how one an tell just by looking. Can anyone throw any light on this?

Offline Tomcat

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Good on text. We agreed on time for a Sunday afternoon, called when I got to the flat and she got her housemate to buzz me in.

Lady: 100% as in her pics, and about 5ft tall.

Session:
- A bit of a routine she's got going on. She asked me to strip, offered wet wipes, got me to lay on the bed.
- She also stripped to her knickers and gave me a top 3 all time bj. Her techniques are unique. Hard to describe in detail but she built the crescendo slowly, I've pulled her knickers to the side and I'm playing with that wet hairy fanny (imagining what it looked like on the2nd pic of her profile) until I busted a load in her mouth. She held it in so long I actually thought she'd swallowed before she spat it out in a set of wipes.
- Cleaned me up & offered me a baby oily massage (6/10) whilst I played with her tits.
- Usually, in a 30min punt with a gilf, I'm done after 1 as the lust falls off a cliff with the ejaculation. In that moment, I see them for who they are - someone's gran trying to make some extra £'s. But then she hits me with another bj and in a minute, le coq sportif is ready to crow again. This time we take her panties off and I almost laugh at her trim. She's shaved off the front and left the labia to the gooch unshaven/lightly trimmed that you could see the bush poking out either side of the panties. You can tell she's had quite a few A'levels over the years. I'm here for the fanny so I give no fucks, put her legs on my shoulders and go to work till I bust in the jolly.

She cleans me up, I leave satisfied and get to my car which I parked a couple of streets down to see I've been ticketed. Funny how a £40 for 30 yielded a £65 parking penalty and I didn't even factor in fuel. Why does sex always cost more than it seems?  :dash:

Just incase anyone interested another GILF Monica, I've seen her a few times over the years a good P&D anal is great very clean.  :D
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 09:45:21 am by Tomcat »

Offline Metalgear2018

You do know you can pull a granny at your local co op?

Offline Convince Me

You do know you can pull a granny at your local co op?
Waitrose to upmarket?

Offline WesleysPipes

Sorry to restart an old thread, but I am curious about the comment toward the end of this review 'you can tell she's had quite a few A levels over the years.' I would be interested to know how one an tell just by looking. Can anyone throw any light on this?

Nomad77 pardon me for being a bit crass here, but you literally see the rectum sticking out. Imagine trying to flip a balloon inside out. I’m sure there’s better “analysts” on this forum than myself who could shed more light.

Offline Residue1

It seems she has left the UK for good. Too bad, she was fun.

Offline WesleysPipes

I don’t think so. Her profile is still active as of last week.

Offline Residue1

You are right! I was misinformed then.

Offline Milfman

Crazy bj, 1of the best iv had

Offline WesleysPipes

That’s what I’ve been saying.  :D

Offline Daboii

Offline WesleysPipes

Is her location discreet?

I doubt if it’s the same place she’s working from. The one I visited was somewhat open to get to, but the good thing is it was a block of flats where no one can quite tell who you’re visiting.

Offline Pat8155

Saw her yesterday Don’t judge me chaps but I had to check her out being mid 60 I didn’t care about looks , body not to bad but looks old in face , but as mention the B/J was good uploaded in no time 4 days worth she took the lot, by the way her bum looked fine

Offline LikkleB

Crazy bj, 1of the best iv had

Thanks for the review. Would you mind describing her blowjob? The review doesn’t.
Is it sloppy? Does she pay attention to balls and gooch. Is it fast? Is it slow?

Cheers
Banned reason: Boundary pushing abuser.
Banned by: daviemac

Online webpunter

Any ideas what's happened to WW ?
Last seen on here over a year ago ish

Watch out guys, she's offering a Marry Christmas!  :scare:

Online webpunter

This the type of burd that if she was a civvy there's no way no matter how wasted you are you aint gonna even consider it

LittleWP would retreat like a turtle's head & probably not be seen for a week

Bang her & you could find yourself on Carol Vorderman's fluffy yearly ITV show celebrating people who do this that & the other

Winning the award for bravery in the face of danger or adversity

As for paying for it, actually handing over folding WTF  :scare: :lol:

Offline Pat8155

The blow job can only be discribed as a light fluttering up an down the shaft and a sucking of the balls
Then a real good going up and down with this fluttering sensation did it for me , best to experience it yourself, just get past the age thing

Online webpunter

An astounding contribution to UKP
4 posts in 4 years (+)
And now this absolute belter
I was reading with excitement, hanging on each & very word

You can only be described as a sponger of the highest order (*)
Cant wait for your next post
See you this time next year, based on your input to date

* Edit - how on earth has this fluffer flutterer not been given his marching orders forever ago ?

The blow job can only be discribed as a light fluttering up an down the shaft and a sucking of the balls
Then a real good going up and down with this fluttering sensation did it for me , best to experience it yourself, just get past the age thing
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 12:02:04 am by webpunter »

Offline advent2016

Occasionally when I'm searching the purple site this profile pops up, and I know I've been with some less than beautiful creatures (Milf Melissa External Link/Members Only), my first thought is still "Frankenstein's monster" and I quickly move on.

Offline WesleysPipes

Occasionally when I'm searching the purple site this profile pops up, and I know I've been with some less than beautiful creatures (Milf Melissa External Link/Members Only), my first thought is still "Frankenstein's monster" and I quickly move on.

I understand what you mean. I’m not going there to kiss them, but just to do the nasty with someone of their level of experience whom I won’t want to be seen on the streets with. I have been with Milf Melissa as well, and if we’re talking eroticism, bj, flexibility or any other department, I believe Maria is a much better punt.