Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lisa xxx Bristol (touring)  (Read 1796 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline B4bcock

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl a few months ago in Bristol and had a really good time with her.   Seeing she was back in Bristol I booked her again, hoping for a repeat performance, but this time the meeting was ok but only average.

COMMS
Excellent.   Initial text plus AW booking a few days prior followed by a confirmation text on the day before, which was replied to with postcode and street name.   Texted on arrival and was given good directions to house.

VENUE
House in Redland regularly used by touring Poles.   Spacious, clean and tidy.

COST
£70/30 mins

APPEARANCE
Mid to late 20's, average height, fit body - well proportioned with nice, natural tits and a peachy bum.   Facially above average, but she had dark bags under her eyes, probably due to a lack of sleep and which may explain the lacklustre service..

SERVICE
I returned to the bedroom after a shower and Lisa was waiting, dressed in a tight teddy, knickers and hold-ups.   We began FK whilst standing, which she was willing to do, but it was very light and not DFK.   Continued with the same on the bed, then I asked her to remove her top, which revealed a nice pair of naturals.   Continued with more kissing plus breast play for a while then she asked if I would like oral and either with or without.   Went for OWO, at which her technique was not bad but lacked variety.   I requested 69 and off came her knickers to reveal a tidy pussy, clean shaven but with a landing strip above.  I enjoyed her lovely, clean snatch, but my efforts clearly did nothing for her.   Condom on and she offered to go on top, but I went straight for mish.    Spent about ten minutes of slow, gentle penetration before popping.  I recalled that, during our last meeting, the kissing during mish was passionate and she had been very touchy-feely, but this time I had to instigate any kissing and there was very little stroking of my body.   Once finished, had a quick clean with wet-wipes, another shower and I was out in just under the half hour, although, to be fair, that was my choice and I wasn't rushed out.

Lisa was very friendly throughout the meeting, not saying much herself but always responding to my comments and questions.   I find her a very attractive girl and I will see her again, but it was a great pity that, this time, her level of enthusiasm was much less than before.   Hopefully, she was just having an off day and next time will be better.  If not, she may be relegated to a plan B option in the future, which would be a pity.

Offline B4bcock

Quick update.

Lisa is back in Bristol and I've just seen her again.    I'm glad to report the service was much better this time.   I could write another (positive this time) review, but, being a boring old fart, I went for an almost identical to last time punt, so the details would be very similar.   The big difference was in the enthusiasm she showed.   As soon as I looked behind the magic door I knew things would be better.  The black bags under the eyes were gone and she had a happy, radiant persona which transferred into a much keener and sensual encounter.   I'm pleased to say she is back on my list of regulars.

Offline Sa69

Funny, I've seen Lisa twice now with similar (though reversed) results.

First time was good - very decent kneeling BJ, 69 and cowgirl, second time she was going through the motions and rushing.

Having said that I too found her hot and fit so I'd probably give her a third try...

PS Dont pay extra for swallow - I don't think she ACTUALLY swallows it! Think she keeps it in her gob till she goes to the toilet next...

Offline Doombar

PS Dont pay extra for swallow - I don't think she ACTUALLY swallows it! Think she keeps it in her gob till she goes to the toilet next...

Agreed waste of money.  I paid for swallow and she just dribbled it out blatantly onto the carpet.

Online southcoastpunter

Just looked at her profile and unless i missed it, i could not see where paying for "swallow" was an optional extra. CIM is, but (in my experience) that means just that - ie you can cum in my mouth but not necessarily will i swallow.

Or was this discussed and agreed verbally?

I quite like the look of her and will watch out to see if she ever comes my way.

Offline PeachyAssFan

Agreed waste of money.  I paid for swallow and she just dribbled it out blatantly onto the carpet.

Charming! Glad I don’t own the pad, having to get all those dried spunk stains out. :)