Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber-Rae Liverpool Tour - L2  (Read 1150 times)

59 review(s) for Amber-inked-Rae (53 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Lady Lover

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Amber%2DRae

15mins (of actual action) - £50

Happened a few weeks ago while Amber was on tour in Liverpool. Fancied an early morning punt and Amber's AW light was on, few quick texts and the meet was organised within the hour.

Location was a set of serviced apartments in the L2 area, really nice in a good area. Reached the room, usual hiding behind the door as I entered. As many of Amber's previous reviews have stated, she is a fit MILF type, pretty face, nice hair & makeup and a great pair of natural looking enhanced tits. She has quite a few tattoos, if you are into that. She was wearing the purple underwear set on currently on her profile pics.

No shower was needed as I had just cone from home, straight onto the bed for some DFK with Amber rubbing my cock and my hands all over her. Off came the bra and I gave those nice tits some attention. Onto some OWO, plenty of eye contact, spit, ball kissing with a good rhythm - top stuff. I returned the favour, she has a lovely 'meaty' fanny, that I enjoyed licking, tasting nice and fresh. Gave all the right noises as she came - who knows if it was real but she seemed pretty happy  :D

On with the rubber and we started with a bit of mish with plently of DFK. Amber jumped in top and rode me cowgirl, switching to a squat fuck which made me pop in the bag  :yahoo:

Had a shower after the meet and engaged with some pleasant small talk about weekend plans.

Out of the room about 25 mins after arriving and got the full 15mins of action. I would definitely return and book a bit longer as I am sure there is more fun to be had with Amber  :thumbsup:

Offline Twotall

Nice review and looking at her pictures I’m tempted myself after avoiding WGs for a while.

I couldn’t get my head around the attraction of the 15 minute punt but you’ve actually had 25 minutes for £50 instead of 30 minutes for £70 and fitted as much action in by the sound of it.

I think I’d still struggle to come across the line in a 15 minute deadline though, wouldn’t have been a problem 30 years ago.  :thumbsup:

Offline Lady Lover

TBH, I have done a few 15min punts recently and as long as you get the full 15mins of action, I can usually fit everything in I want to do - DFK, oral both ways and finish up with sex. Its also a good way to suss out if you want a longer punt in the future.

The girls I have punted with for 15mins have been 'my type' so I tend to pop within the paid for time as they make me horny as fuck  :diablo: - apols for the detail!  :cool: