Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: New new thai girl leicester definitely girl in pics  (Read 1829 times)

12 review(s) for Hot Sexy Eva xxx (8 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cocknose

Happened to be passing through leicester on way to Derby got the urge checked viva street, no answer from Malee LE2 so tried this girl,

Stunning definitely girl from pics

70 for 30 mins

Parking excellent, Tesco car park free for two hours

OWO no reverse, very very tight pussy became wet quickly seemed to genuinely enjoy it finished with a facial. Sex in various positions.

She is a very nice girl and if you treat her with respect I believe she will repay you tenfold, well that was my experience

From working in Thailand  as an English teacher in Rayong i can speak the language  relatively well which seems to give me a rapport with the girls, i never let them know i can speak thai at the start but as her english was very limited I did speak from the start. She's going to Nottingham soon keep an eye out if you're into good looking Thais, hopefully you will have a time as great as mine

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cocknose

Offline RogerBoner

Did you have plenty of adventures as a teacher in Thailand or did you have a steady? I'd love to live out there for a year or so.

Online scouting

Here is another profile, also showing as Leicester, with the identical pics to the VS ad in the original post.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A search of 3761552 brings up reviews of Anita, Vivian and Vanza. I'm guessing this is just a duplicate profile to double up the marketing of Eva.

Offline Cocknose

Plenty of adventures and a steady if you get the right girl they expect it, still go out now go out every Christmas it's more expensive  now tried Vietnam, not quite as good but ok.

Offline Cocknose

Loads of adventures and a steady it's great out there

Offline Space Invader

Beware guys - this is the same girl as reviewed TODAY (8/7/19) by Iloveoral -calling herself Hot sexy Eva - got a NEGATIVE off him - I know everyone is different and visits don't always go according to plan - but just so you are aware !

Offline gbyld87

That review was march, but yes same girl.  Seems to get varied reports.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
To be fair I met her several months ago and she seemed a bit new to this, it’s possible she has got her game together in that time, maybe I caught her on a bad day,  I haven’t returned since so couldn’t comment on today’s level of service, newer reviews suggest a better experience to mine.