Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Li massage Coventry v Nancy massage Coventry  (Read 4182 times)

Offline Paulevanspjebee

Being a first timer and after advice from you guys I have taken the plunge over the last few days with both of these ladies.

Li - purpose built premises in an ok area of Coventry - plenty of parking on side streets.
Telephoned 07878810983 and booked for 30 mins cost £25 including HE.
Li is probably mid 50’s not the most attractive but very friendly. Massage was excellent got rid of all the knots. The reach unders were really good and started early into the 30 minute booking. Knows how to handle a cock! The ending was explosive. Nice neck and head massage to finish. Very good value for money and I will be back.
Tried Nancy a few days later - Telephone  07885511740 area again ok not far from Li’s premises, I think it may be her own home, parking was on her driveway. Paid £30 for 30 minutes including HE. Massage was on par with Li but no reach unders. On the 25 minute mark asked to turn over and HE duly delivered which was very nice. Nancy is younger and more attractive than Li but neither of them are stunning. I would go back again.
In my opinion Li just edges it but Nancy is more attractive. YMMV.
Hope this is ok for my first review and that I haven’t broken any rules or guidelines.

Online JollyTimes

Technically I think you are supposed to review each separately. 👍

Offline Paulevanspjebee

Oops sorry will know next time, :blush:

Online mr.bluesky

Being a first timer and after advice from you guys I have taken the plunge over the last few days with both of these ladies.

Li - purpose built premises in an ok area of Coventry - plenty of parking on side streets.
Li is probably mid 50’s not the most attractive but very friendly. Massage was excellent got rid of all the knots. The reach unders were really good and started early into the 30 minute booking. Knows how to handle a cock! The ending was explosive. Nice neck and head massage to finish. Very good value for money and I will be back.
Tried Nancy a few days later - Telephone  07885511740 area again ok not far from Li’s premises, I think it may be her own home, parking was on her driveway. Paid £30 for 30 minutes including HE. Massage was on par with Li but no reach unders. On the 25 minute mark asked to turn over and HE duly delivered which was very nice. Nancy is younger and more attractive than Li but neither of them are stunning. I would go back again.
Hope this is ok for my first review and that I haven’t broken any rules or guidelines.

Good first review  :thumbsup: yes Nancy does work from her home. I have also seen both and agree about the massages. I think Li just edges it. More cock teasing and reach unders from Li

Offline seandana

I have to agree with Mr B Li is a fantastic cocksmith

Online mr.bluesky

I have to agree with Mr B Li is a fantastic cocksmith

Li also continues with the massage when there is time left on the clock. Nancy always finishes the massage with the happy ending so quite often you don't get the full amount of time .

Online mr.bluesky

Technically I think you are supposed to review each separately. 👍

Two reviews for the price of one. Better than none at all. There are some on here who have been members for years without contributing diddly squat as regards reviews

Online JollyTimes

Two reviews for the price of one. Better than none at all. There are some on here who have been members for years without contributing diddly squat as regards reviews

Agreed 👍

brandonpete

On a carnal satisfaction basis..I think Li ....for actual massage,for me it's Nancy.

Offline scouting

+1

+2

Offline Barrynice1

Hi, My 2nd post, after posting about Japanese Susu in Stechford Birmingham.
I prefer Nancy. She gives a professional massage, maybe hospital trained in China, and gives 2nd best massage I have ever had.
I have had must be 300 massages I have lost count. The best was Mai in Edgbaston, petite from Singapare if anyone remembers her, but going back 20/25 years.
Anyway Nancy lays you face down on proper massage table, and yes used to cover you with towels for 10 minutes, before whipping them off quickly, which I found very sensual. Then on with the oil, back, legs, bum for good 30 minutes and with relaxing music. She does climb on the massage table to deliver massage ad presses into you. Rubs your inner thighs which is very sensual and then unders and your bum, and wipes your bum with baby wipes, oh. I did have a back problem once and she gave me an exceptional very hard massage, which cured it, and could still feel days afterwards. So any medical issues you have she can help with, does hard, very hard, medium and soft pressure. Anyway turn over she says and does 10 minutes on tummy and arms, before bringing out the oil for fantastic HJ. Doesn't like much touching, but I am older, so you young guys probably have more luck. Is very pleasant and polite lady. The numbers and prices are correct. Hope that helps, well worth a visit. cheers Barry

Banned reason: Blatant tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Online mr.bluesky

Hi, My 2nd post, after posting about Japanese Susu in Stechford Birmingham.
I prefer Nancy. She gives a professional massage, maybe hospital trained in China, and gives 2nd best massage I have ever had.
I have had must be 300 massages I have lost count. The best was Mai in Edgbaston, petite from Singapare if anyone remembers her, but going back 20/25 years.
Anyway Nancy lays you face down on proper massage table, and yes used to cover you with towels for 10 minutes, before whipping them off quickly, which I found very sensual. Then on with the oil, back, legs, bum for good 30 minutes and with relaxing music. She does climb on the massage table to deliver massage ad presses into you. Rubs your inner thighs which is very sensual and then unders and your bum, and wipes your bum with baby wipes, oh. I did have a back problem once and she gave me an exceptional very hard massage, which cured it, and could still feel days afterwards. So any medical issues you have she can help with, does hard, very hard, medium and soft pressure. Anyway turn over she says and does 10 minutes on tummy and arms, before bringing out the oil for fantastic HJ. Doesn't like much touching, but I am older, so you young guys probably have more luck. Is very pleasant and polite lady. The numbers and prices are correct. Hope that helps, well worth a visit. cheers Barry

Never had any front massage from Nancy. Always back, legs, turn over then happy ending then finished. With Li you always get a bit of a head or shoulder massage until time is up. Li is more likely to go over your allotted time if she does not have another booking. Nancy never does . Always finishes on time or just under the allotted time. I would say Nancy's massage is better but Li does more cock teasing. I think Nancy's hand job is better.  I have seen Nancy and Li for many years. Nancy allows me to slip my hand inside her jumper and feel her tit whilst she does the happy ending but does not do topless or allow you to unclip her bra. A shame as she often wears a front fastening bra. Not sure whether she would feel comfortable with everyone feeling her tits but she is ok for me to do it as I have known her a long time.  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 12:02:33 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Barrynice1

I agree Blue Sky, just different. Nancy is more massage.
Banned reason: Blatant tout.
Banned by: daviemac