Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tayla Brazil - Edgware road  (Read 2881 times)

25 review(s) for Tayla Brasil (20 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]
49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6649932) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
49 review(s) for taylabrazil (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline dfg

Had read the various reviews on here and tried unsuccessfully to book her via text on various occasions but with no success. Then tried calling and it was easy.

£320 for 90 mins including anal made it a pricey encounter but I wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. A pretty girl with a cute face. Huge tits and ass. Saw the former were fake when we were having sex when I saw a scar under one, but they’re done really well. Am too much of an amateur to spot a fake ass. Just know it is from comments on here.

External Link/Members Only

Flat was near Edgeware Road but she’s mainly based in Shoreditch so not worth commenting much apart to say that it was clean and fit for purpose. Think I heard another girl and a punter in another room as I left. Didn’t bother me.

Tayla: About 5’ 4” firm and curvy in a good way. Not gym toned but definitely firm with smooth darkish skin. Don’t remember seeing any tats.

The action: The usual shower and paperwork. Then she’s right on it. Lots of DFK. Great blow job technique. Very deep, no teeth, decisive action. Great tit fuck. Then anal in cowgirl. Nice and tight. Followed by anal doggy where she pushed back on me through the process.

We then went for cowgirl with me in her pussy, and she did some sort of grinding movement that was sensational, and which edged me for some time before pop 1.

I had a quick shower and then she’s back on it. Almost no down time whatsoever. More DFK, more cowgirl, very intense - and I come again.

Then she’s back on me a third time. Again virtually no down time to finish me off via mouth and hand. By this time I’m cumming sawdust as one reviewer put it recently.

Would I return. Fuck yes, but would probably dispense with the anal.

Offline Chorley

Had read the various reviews on here and tried unsuccessfully to book her via text on various occasions but with no success. Then tried calling and it was easy.

£320 for 90 mins including anal made it a pricey encounter but I wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. A pretty girl with a cute face. Huge tits and ass. Saw the former were fake when we were having sex when I saw a scar under one, but they’re done really well. Am too much of an amateur to spot a fake ass. Just know it is from comments on here.

External Link/Members Only

Flat was near Edgeware Road but she’s mainly based in Shoreditch so not worth commenting much apart to say that it was clean and fit for purpose. Think I heard another girl and a punter in another room as I left. Didn’t bother me.

Tayla: About 5’ 4” firm and curvy in a good way. Not gym toned but definitely firm with smooth darkish skin. Don’t remember seeing any tats.

The action: The usual shower and paperwork. Then she’s right on it. Lots of DFK. Great blow job technique. Very deep, no teeth, decisive action. Great tit fuck. Then anal in cowgirl. Nice and tight. Followed by anal doggy where she pushed back on me through the process.

We then went for cowgirl with me in her pussy, and she did some sort of grinding movement that was sensational, and which edged me for some time before pop 1.

I had a quick shower and then she’s back on it. Almost no down time whatsoever. More DFK, more cowgirl, very intense - and I come again.

Then she’s back on me a third time. Again virtually no down time to finish me off via mouth and hand. By this time I’m cumming sawdust as one reviewer put it recently.

Would I return. Fuck yes, but would probably dispense with the anal.
Cheers for the review OP.
She sounds like a complete nympho!  :wackogirl: :yahoo: Definitely going to book this one sooner rather than later. :hi:

Offline peter purves

How did it end up as £320 for the hour, h er hourly rate is £160 and the half hour is £100??

Cheers!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Global_Punter

How did it end up as £320 for the hour, h er hourly rate is £160 and the half hour is £100??

Cheers!

Its £320 for 90 mins + Anal

I see you point 90 mins and anal rates don't reflect on the profile

niftyfiftydave

Cheers!

Engaging the brain and reading the review, " 320 for 90 mins inc Anal" might be the reason? Come on Peter you are not a novice but do you actually read the whole thing before asking questions?

Offline peter purves

Engaging the brain and reading the review, " 320 for 90 mins inc Anal" might be the reason? Come on Peter you are not a novice but do you actually read the whole thing before asking questions?

Yes I did read it!

In virtual reality - and life now I think about - it it is never good to assume what someone has done or hasn't done ie "but do you actually read the whole thing before asking questions?" - without knowing first. It is a big leap of arrogance

However, in this instance, I read it, but was surprised at the rate of £60 for anal - if my sums are correct and this is where the question was leading, giving the OP further scope to elaborate on this issue if he so chooses and/or also perhaps for other punters too.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 02:30:16 pm by peter purves »

Offline francescototti

Fake arse = removed from hotlist  :dash:

Offline Global_Punter

Fake arse = removed from hotlist  :dash:

I guess that 98.9 % of your Bubble Butt Hot list then ? there's not that many natural Bubble Butts out there...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 07:01:58 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline peter purves

I guess that 98.9 % of your Bubble Butt Hot list then ? there's not that many natural Bubble Butts out there...

I'd argue that there's not many fake Bubble Butts out there neither.  :P ;)

I agree with you that FT will have problems if he is looking for natural butts - even if not bubble butts.  :(
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 08:07:06 pm by peter purves »

Offline dfg

Yes I did read it!

In virtual reality - and life now I think about - it it is never good to assume what someone has done or hasn't done ie "but do you actually read the whole thing before asking questions?" - without knowing first. It is a big leap of arrogance

However, in this instance, I read it, but was surprised at the rate of £60 for anal - if my sums are correct and this is where the question was leading, giving the OP further scope to elaborate on this issue if he so chooses and/or also perhaps for other punters too.

She doesn’t quote a 90 minute rate. I guessed beforehand that it would be £160 for an hour plus half again to make it 90 mins - so that’s £240, plus the £60 which made £300.

When I got there she did some sums on her phone and said £320. I didn’t ask why, and paid up. Would rather pay the £20 than fuck about arguing over it.

Offline Global_Punter

She doesn’t quote a 90 minute rate. I guessed beforehand that it would be £160 for an hour plus half again to make it 90 mins - so that’s £240, plus the £60 which made £300.

When I got there she did some sums on her phone and said £320. I didn’t ask why, and paid up. Would rather pay the £20 than fuck about arguing over it.

It will be nice to get a break down of the rate as £240 + £80 is £320 so was Anal £80 90 mins £80 ?

Offline dfg

I was told or read somewhere anal was £60 IIRC.

Her English isn’t great but she’s decent company and knows the key words and phrases of the field.

Offline peter purves

Cheers!!

Did you have OW/OWO?

Many Latin WGs charge £20 for OWO
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 11:23:15 am by peter purves »

Offline Trex

Cheers!!

Did you have OW/OWO?

Many Latin WGs charge £20 for OWO

Last time I saw her, OWO is included. Anal is the only one that she charged extra for.