Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet^sexy^sasha - Edinburgh  (Read 1881 times)

24 review(s) for sweet^sexy^sasha (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline DogsBols

Saw Sasha on her recent Edinburgh tour. Mostly positive reviews on UKP for her, but a few varying opinions...

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £140

Comms: AW messages to set up a meeting a few hours later, then texts nearer the time. All easy.

Location: Flat on Leith Walk. Evening parking a bit of a nightmare, as expected, but got a space a couple of blocks away. Leith Walk busy with people but no-one caring what I was doing so discrete enough. Sasha was on tour and sharing the flat with FabulousFern External Link/Members Only but I didn't hear or see anyone else in the flat while I was there.

Sasha: OK, so Sasha's face pics on her AW profile are not that flattering :scare: but at least she posts them, and she looked much better in person IMO. And, no, she's not a T/S for those that wonder... Shame the long hair has gone - her short bob haircut didn't do it for me. She has a great body for someone in their mid 30s, dressed in a basque and stockings. Into the action as soon as I was in the flat, with DFK from the outset and hands getting tactile. Had to drag myself away for a shower (bathroom OK).

Into the bedroom and more DFK. Soon had that basque off and she has a nice all over tan and a trimmed bush. Moved from DFK to giving her small breasts but responsive nipples some attention, then into RO for a while, with fingers up her pussy and ass at the same time. She really got into this, getting very wet and encouraging me (without being OTT) to continue. She ended up with a shuddering orgasm with my head between her thighs - she wasn't faking that one. Then into really good OWO on me, moving into 69, and she's good, really good... Spitting and sucking, great technique and got me to the edge a few times before I had to stop her as wanted to pop inside her.

Bagged up and took her in doggy (her suggestion which I wasn't going to refuse) which she took enthusiastically. She then lubed up her ass and into a bit of doggy anal which she was really into as well, with her magic wand vibrating her clit at the same time. A few minutes of this and she was cumming again - and I nearly did as well. Wanted to pop in her pussy so flipped her over and into energetic CG to completion :dance: I was totally shagged out by this stage so wasn't up for round 2 in the time left, though I'm sure she would have been... Chatted for a little while and in no rush to get me out.

Overall, fabulous service so has to be a positive rating. I would be tempted to see FabulousFern next time if they are both up here touring again :hi:           

Offline Dukey

Ooft. She is one ugly fucking man