Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Amy sunderland  (Read 1565 times)

19 review(s) for mistress amy xxx (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Funtime 1984

External Link/Members Only

Visited Amy last month for a quick 15 minute Incall at £40. I’ve seen her a few times in the past at the same location in Sunderland.  It’s a block of flats where she will ask you to come to the main door and she will let you in.  Usually stand there for a couple of minutes waiting, but never feel like I’m being watched.

Comms have always been great, she speaks English perfectly. Facially and body she is stunning to look at,  it’s the only reason why I’ve taken a punt on her, with her being a Rom.   First time I visited her many months ago I’d booked 30 mins, had a little massage followed by OW and then sex in a couple of positions, but was out the door in less than 20 mins (my fault as much as hers). So with that being said, decided any future punts I’d just go for 15 mins whilst passing on way to or from work etc.  So the quick visit works for me.

I’d probably usually give a neutral on the couple of previous visits, yes I know I should of left a review, just always forgot to.  But on this occasion it was different.  Felt like it was all about finishing as quick as possible even though it was a short visit, in fact probably ran over the allotted time slightly.

So basically we did 69 (condom on) then reverse cowgirl, doggy and finished up in missionary.  Very very clean and tasted great in the 69 and the view was fantastic in all other positions, especially reverse cowgirl.  Eye contact throughout missionary if that’s your thing.

Cleaned up and had a bit chat about nothing in particular.  After the few times id been previous I’d said I wouldn’t go back, but that body is outstanding, so glad I decided to give her another go.

Worth a quick punt anyway if people are anything like me and only have the time for a last minute quickie whilst passing by

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. She is a very stunning lass. She about the OW and no kissing though.