Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who is worth seeing in July?  (Read 1073 times)

Offline puntingking

Hi. I took a 3 weeks break from punting which is a long time for me as i normally see at least one working girl every week.
Any recommendations on new girls or well establish girls on adult work that worth me visiting this month?

Must requirements:
between the ages of 18 and 35 years old.
must do OWO.
must do French kissing.

If anyone on here that can recommend a working girl for me then that would be great  ;)

thanks in advance  :hi:

Offline ohmrs

Tell you what, why don’t you post something asking other forum members to do all the research and legwork on your behalf?

Just an idea.

Offline puntingking

Tell you what, why don’t you post something asking other forum members to do all the research and legwork on your behalf?

Just an idea.

i am asking those who have seen a good quality working girl who provide the things i am after. i am not suggesting people to search adultwork on behalf of me.  ;)

Online Jonestown

You have been away from punting for 3 WEEKS, and you think everything has changed ?

Offline puntingking

I almost always see a working girl at least once a week before three weeks ago but i mostly always see a different working girl each week and only sometimes do i stay with the same working girl more than twice. There are no more working girls on my hotlist which is why i post this on ukpunting.  ;)

Offline distancetravel20

Why so harsh.  The guy has contributed reviews to the forum.

OP I recommend Jelly @ Diva who is here for the next week or so.
Banned reason: Refusing to accept the STI rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline puntingking

Why so harsh.  The guy has contributed reviews to the forum.

OP I recommend Jelly @ Diva who is here for the next week or so.

ok. thanks  :hi:

Offline Perrier

14 reviews in a couple of months is a good contribution

IMHO Veronica is worth a visit External Link/Members Only

Offline puntingking

14 reviews in a couple of months is a good contribution

IMHO Veronica is worth a visit External Link/Members Only

i already seen her twice. She is a really good working girl. I had a great time with her.  :D  ;)
but thanks anyway  :drinks: