Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - London EC1N  (Read 2452 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jimf67

External Link/Members Only

£90 for 30 minutes + £30 for anal

Comms - initially very good, one text asking if she's working and available later gets a positive response with a postcode and building name.

When I arrive things go a bit pear shaped as there's no response to my "I'm here" text. I give her 15 minutes (it's a pleasant enough evening) and then text to say I'm off. I get an apologetic text 1 minute later saying she hadn't saved my number, and after a little text tennis establishing she is ready, I'm buzzing her flat and in the lift.

Venue - flat is clean and tidy, no odd smells or dirtiness, we seemed to be alone as far as I could tell.

Meet - Knock on the door and it's the usual "hide behind the door" game. Attractive enough girl, face not a stunner, but not ugly, just possibly not everyone's cup of tea. Dressed in black bra, panties etc, slim body and medium breasts, we sort the paperwork, she asks if I like kissing, I say "Yes" and her tongue is down my throat faster than a rat up a drainpipe!

What follows: more kissing, then she's on her knees taking all of my cock down her throat, and I mean ALL. She even positions herself to one side so she can get her lips right up against my stomach. Possibly the best Deep Throat I've experienced in over 100 punts.

Onto the bed and I go down on her, she makes the appreciative noises while I'm on her pussy and rimming her, finger in her pussy makes her jump a bit and she says "put in in my ass" and who am I to argue?

End up with 2 fingers knuckle deep in her arse while I lick her out, then I go for a little more excellent deep throat and gagging before on with rubber, fuck her pussy and then arse in doggy before popping my load balls deep in her dirtbox.

Small talk while I get dressed and I'm out of the door in about 25 minutes with a final snog.

Overall, once past the comms problems, a thoroughly enjoyable punt with a friendly, enthusiastic girl and recommended if you're in the area.

Online bonapati

She even positions herself to one side so she can get her lips right up against my stomach. Possibly the best Deep Throat I've experienced in over 100 punts.

You should review more....
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 11:13:20 pm by bonapati »

Offline ParkingArea

Aha! I've been trying to remember the name of this WG.... I met her a few months ago, in a drunken stupor, and couldn't for the life of me remember her name.  Do remember the service - much as the OP mentions - stupendous deep throat and enthusiastic kissing.  I booked for an hour, but stayed somewhat more than that as she didn't have another appointment for the rest of the day, and we'd got on well.

Recommended, and glad to have been reminded of the profile.