Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs who can do DFK  (Read 2211 times)

Offline stayer

I love DFK. The best I encountered was Jackie who worked at Peaches Massage in Leytonstone. At the time she was in her late 30s. You paid an extra £10 for this and it was worth it. Never before or since has any woman kissed me so well, my tongue got well looked after.

However, I've had mixed success in finding other WGs who are as good (Peaches closed down years ago and I've no idea what happened to Jackie). What particularly annoys me is WGs who claim to love DFK but in reality they fail to deliver. In the past year I've been disappointed with Melanie (External Link/Members Only), Abbi (External Link/Members Only) and Charlotte (External Link/Members Only).

Have you guys got any recommendations? I'm thinking of Beth (External Link/Members Only) on the basis of reviews I've read.

Offline rudolph hucker

You'd be right in thinking Beth can DFK, as I've experienced it on a number of occasions, she's an all round good fuck too.

Happy hunting.

rafref

Hi .
Sorry to hear that Melanie wasnt up to your expectations as I enjoyed a good time in her company when i visited her.She was really good with DFK for me !
Still one mans meat etc. Hope you find some one that you enjoy  and pass it on too !

Offline ciscoxxx69

none better than.......

Laura Super Star -  External Link/Members Only

Girlfriend Lara - External Link/Members Only

who I can recommend 100% to the House
and
Blonde English Chloe - External Link/Members Only

who I am told is a legendary DFKer....... :hi:

Offline KentAde

none better than.......

and

I can confirm that Chloe IS a legendary DFKer....seen her a dozen times now and always delivers on that front, from start to finish  :kissgirl:

Bracknell 67

I can confirm that Chloe IS a legendary DFKer....seen her a dozen times now and always delivers on that front, from start to finish  :kissgirl:

Seconded!  I for one just adore her DFK technique, the best I've experienced for many, many years  :thumbsup: LSS has evaded me thus far (I've had two cancelled bookings) but I'll see her one day and make comparisons.  She'd have to be damned good to match Chloe .....  but if Cisco says she's a top DFKer then I have no doubts that she is.

Offline stayer

I think Laura in particular looks fantastic, so I must make the trek to meet her.

asianbeast

Chloe is a great kisser, a very attractive lady and a wonderful person. I have seen her twice now. I told her that it was KentAde who convinced me to see her, and hearing that name brought a huge smile on her cute face.

asianbeast

none better than.......

and

I agree with the above, as I have seen all three. Laura and Lara I saw both when they were in MK. Laura is amongst the best kissers and a very dirty girl too. Lara was very new. In fact, I saw her when she just began, so was learning. As for Chloe, she is the best.

asianbeast

My personal recommendation would be for Dee. In terms of DFK, she is on par with Chloe and is also a great lady in all aspects. I have seen her twice and shall see her again soon.

Offline ciscoxxx69

My personal recommendation would be for Dee. In terms of DFK, she is on par with Chloe and is also a great lady in all aspects. I have seen her twice and shall see her again soon.

Having seen Dee for three hours yesterday (see London board) I can confirm Dee is just magical in every respect.....and as good at DFK as anyone! SENSATIONAL!
At £250 for 3 hours of filth, she is unbeatable VFM too  :hi: