Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hennessy - time waster  (Read 2068 times)

3 review(s) for Hennessy. (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cainmaphosa

External Link/Members Only

Do not waste your time gents. She made me travel all the way to Bromley a 2 hour drive for me & started ignoring her phone when I got there. She texted me after an hour saying she had gotten an emergency and forgot to update me.  :dash:

Offline Jerk Chicken

Sorry to hear of a 2 hour wasted journey. This one has also been on my HL for a while just haven't been able to fit in with her times. There is another review on here that talks about conveyor belt system and other girls handling comma. Perhaps that's what happened here!

Anyways off my HL
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline last_days_of_logan

Do not waste your time gents. She made me travel all the way to Bromley a 2 hour drive for me & started ignoring her phone when I got there. She texted me after an hour saying she had gotten an emergency and forgot to update me.  :dash:

unlucky mate

I 'think' people should take this with a pinch of salt mainly cause its your first review since you joined in 2016. It could be a revenge review

shouldnt be hard for another punter to add to your experience to show a trend in bad behaviour

Offline Dopedj

Things happen or maybe her period came on and she didn’t want to say so.
Plus the revenge reviews seems to be a thing of recent —they just make up stories just to discredit and ruin the SP reputation, knowing a few people here won’t even go and check if it’s true or not ,they just believe outright.
  While touting/fantasy reviews are believed and left up.

Benwestham

I would drive 2 hours for that.. I'd also be pretty pissed off at cancel
hope you find someone closer

Offline Cainmaphosa

Things happen or maybe her period came on and she didn’t want to say so.
Plus the revenge reviews seems to be a thing of recent —they just make up stories just to discredit and ruin the SP reputation, knowing a few people here won’t even go and check if it’s true or not ,they just believe outright.
  While touting/fantasy reviews are believed and left up.

Please feel free to try it out & report back.

Offline Cainmaphosa

unlucky mate

I 'think' people should take this with a pinch of salt mainly cause its your first review since you joined in 2016. It could be a revenge review

shouldnt be hard for another punter to add to your experience to show a trend in bad behaviour

I can assure you good Sir that this is not a revenge review. I don’t have any reason to revenge on the lass. Just looking out for fellow punters.

Offline scutty brown

when did this happen? AW currently shows her in Romford, other side of the Thames....

Offline Cainmaphosa

when did this happen? AW currently shows her in Romford, other side of the Thames....

Happened last week before she moved to Romford. She was based in Bromley before.

Offline last_days_of_logan

I can assure you good Sir that this is not a revenge review. I don’t have any reason to revenge on the lass. Just looking out for fellow punters.

but thats not technically true though...you havent been for 3 years , but when you drive all that distance and get stood up you look out for us? You can see why it sounds like a revenge review though right?

like i said..if she makes a habit of it she will get caught out. she hasnt in the past based on previous reviews and comments..... not saying you made it up, just that it could seem you were motivated to do it based on you being angry and wanting to get let people know what she had done and how angry she made you

lets see if someone else corroborates

Online Dark_Gable

I had her on and off my radar in the past. She's mostly based in Bromley but bounces around a bit on occasion.

I did attempt to see her in Bromley at one point, comms were fine and I made my way over. However the road she was working from was an unfinished road i.e. basically an uneven uphill dirt road with exposed manhole covers etc. I had a small mishap with my car on the road, got annoyed/frustrated and politely told her I wasn't going to follow through with the punt, she was very understanding. (no damage to the car thankfully)
I didn't write a review for obvious reasons, after all I called off the punt and she's not responsible for the road :)

Assuming she is still working from the same place when she is in Bromley, if the road is still unfinished, I'd advise driving punters not to go up that road and instead park on the main road and walk up.

As for your review Cainmaphosa, it may well be legitimate, we are all sometimes met with radio silence when attempting to punt and it is a justified negative. However, other forum members will look at you with suspicion as you have been here 2.5+ years and never posted a review before this. I'm sure you have been punting in that time and not shared with us whether the experiences were good or bad. This review looks like it's purely coming from a place of annoyance as you made a long journey and didn't get to empty your ballbag :unknown:

Offline Jerk Chicken

This one is on my HL as the body pics look good. I have contacted her twice over the last 3 months but the times she offered didn't work for me but comms were good.

May try and grab a bite at her Romford location.

Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish