You know what, I went to the King George back in April and a fun time - me and my mates arrived on a Thursday night with big Artemis shaped plans for the Friday, but thought €100 for beer and maybe one decent girl isn't a bad deal
We got there to find four girls and one guy who was spent
2 of the girls were 7s, one a 6 and the other a 4, so in terms of quality it's not great, but we werent expecting stunners for that price - all the girls were really friendly, most seemed to be black South American with one Romanian - actually two Romanians - so there were five girls - the extra was a 6.5
In terms of service I had one excellent slam - a bit of upselling for owo (€20 if memory serves me correct) - and them two distinctly average punts - but still a huge laugh
If you temper your expectations and go at a time which is unlikely to be heaving, then I think it could be a laugh - I wouldn't do a friday/Saturday 9pm though - I'm sure thered be a better selection, but I don't think the lady banter would be as fun
Hope that helps