Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy Baby 69 - Mill Hill / Hendon - Hungarian - TOFTT  (Read 2367 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5285730) (2 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

I haven't seen any reports on Candy so decided to take a plunge and see what happened....
Her place is about 50 minutes away from central London. I think bus 113 is the only way that can get to her house unless you drive or take a cab. If you take 113 her house is about a minute away from the bus stop.

Positive
- Decent looking girl, I'd rate her 7 out of 10. Said she is Hungarian but looks Indian when I first saw her. Anyway it doesn't matter because she does have a nice body after all.
- Petite, stand about 5 foot 1, small perky tits (A size), smooth body with a few tattoos, lovely legs, etc
- Good OWO, plenty of variation although toothy at times but was happy to revert to nice, sloppy, slow BJ once I told her to calm down a little
- Sex was decent, tried a number of positions and I gave her a good pounding for about 15 / 20 minutes
- Finished with more OWO followed by CIM (10 extra). Good finish and she kept everything in her mouth for about a minutes before getting a tissue and spat it out (classy!). It would have been a great finish had she sucked a bit deeper whilst I was cumming. She seems to restrict her mouth around the head which didn't give me as much sensation as I had wanted.

Neutral
- No FK / DFK - doesn't bother me as much but might be a red line for some of you
- Session is a bit rushed, told me after I finished that the next client is coming in 5 minutes

Negative
- Smoker's breath, not very pleasant which is why I didn't even ask her for FK / DFK
- Played with her phone a few times, probably answering texts from punters

Overall, this was a positive and the punt was better than I had expected. Decent BJ which was what I wanted the most. She has potential but I get the feeling that she is quite moody and you'd need to catch her on a good day!

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review

Is she a worthy Bubble Butt thread entrant: A variant of the perennial question??
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 12:25:48 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online tantraman

Thanks for the TOFTT, OP :hi:

This intrigues me ...

... Said she is Hungarian but looks Indian when I first saw her.

If she looks Indian, I think I'd like to pretend that she is ... and tick off a worthy Indian sexperience without the premium that real Indian WGs charge.

:drinks:

Offline Global_Punter

It's common for some Hungarians and Romanian gypsies to look Indian.

Some can easily pretend to be Indian to capture the market for that criteria...   

Benwestham

External Link/Members Only

Gents

I haven't seen any reports on Candy so decided to take a plunge and see what happened....
Her place is about 50 minutes away from central London. I think bus 113 is the only way that can get to her house unless you drive or take a cab. If you take 113 her house is about a minute away from the bus stop.

Positive
- Decent looking girl, I'd rate her 7 out of 10. Said she is Hungarian but looks Indian when I first saw her. Anyway it doesn't matter because she does have a nice body after all.
- Petite, stand about 5 foot 1, small perky tits (A size), smooth body with a few tattoos, lovely legs, etc
- Good OWO, plenty of variation although toothy at times but was happy to revert to nice, sloppy, slow BJ once I told her to calm down a little
- Sex was decent, tried a number of positions and I gave her a good pounding for about 15 / 20 minutes
- Finished with more OWO followed by CIM (10 extra). Good finish and she kept everything in her mouth for about a minutes before getting a tissue and spat it out (classy!). It would have been a great finish had she sucked a bit deeper whilst I was cumming. She seems to restrict her mouth around the head which didn't give me as much sensation as I had wanted.

Neutral
- No FK / DFK - doesn't bother me as much but might be a red line for some of you
- Session is a bit rushed, told me after I finished that the next client is coming in 5 minutes

Negative
- Smoker's breath, not very pleasant which is why I didn't even ask her for FK / DFK
- Played with her phone a few times, probably answering texts from punters

Overall, this was a positive and the punt was better than I had expected. Decent BJ which was what I wanted the most. She has potential but I get the feeling that she is quite moody and you'd need to catch her on a good day!

She looks black must be lighting  :unknown: