Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Belia another poor Ipswich experience  (Read 832 times)

2 review(s) for  BELLA_LUXXE (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline thedugout

Hello Chaps , had a good day today so thought i would treat myself, it was evening so choice ( never great in Ipswich) was even more limited.
Looked at the newer EEs available on Vivastreet , yes a mistake i know, but description and photos looked ok.
Texted and messages ok , quick enough, a flat in Tacket Street , poorly signed when you are in though.
Firstly her photos ( as usual ) are 10 plus years out of date , might even be Her daughter as she is definately in early MILF territory.
Messaged before i arrived to confirm kissing ok, she lists everything from "A" downwards but doubled checked. Chaps it pays !!
Arrived , nice body , paid up for an hour £110 but as soon as she returned the problems started , NO Kissing , NOT EVEN ON HER BACK .......WTF
The next 15 minutes were spent discussing what was available and what CLEARLY wasn"t , she even stopped me when my little chap touched her leg, i needed to rubber up for that apparently !! so gave up, asked for half back , i had lost ALL interest , she offered to peck kiss, touch fella with rubber etc but frankly the atmosphere had totally gone. She robbed me of £70 for nothing other than a repeat of the Monty Python Argument sketch.
Younger punters who can perform without much interaction might  cope , but BE WARNED
Pleasant flat and as a drinking companion she would be ok but seriously she is in the WRONG OCCUPATION IMHO
External Link/Members Only
I visited one of the many (fake Japanese student) Vivastreets last week and what a total chalk n cheese experience, not expected but she was very willing compared to Belia who did apologise after claiming she had a bad day, well she certainly F%%ked mine right up !!!!
Colchester is a PARADISE compared to Ipswich , i think i might move !!!!

Offline ivorhugecock

I think she has an AW profile External Link/Members Only and has been reviewed on here previously under BELLA_LUXXE

Maybe someone more technically gifted than me can link these?

Offline thedugout

Yes thats the same Lady a very no touching experience , how she is in the Job i have no idea !!!

Offline Hansolo69

Who was the 'Fake" Japanese you saw last week?

Offline thedugout

They all rotate weekly i reckon so she will be elsewhere by now.
Colchester is streaks ahead of Ipswich

Offline thedugout

Bella still shows up locally offering services she does NOT do,  so qualify any booking chaps , i spent most of the time recreating the Monty Python argument sketch as to why she listed he Likes when she definately doesn"t.

Offline thedugout

She has moved to Warren Street Euston area still showing services she definately refused to do

Offline thedugout

See post on vivastreet i am sure its her i ask you is she 29 or nearly 49 !!
External Link/Members Only

Offline Bornslippy

Is this actually the same bella? AW profile shows distinct bow tats on back of legs