Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rania hot Birmingham any info  (Read 658 times)

Offline pbrown355

Haven't TOFTT for quite a while but spotted this one. If the profile is real at least she'll look great
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Planning to try to visit her later this week.
Apart from the obvious Rom warnings, any other info with either pros or cons.
Will go for 30mins only

Offline pbrown355

Now I've posted that I can see she's actually got 6 reviews. I'll now go away and read them.
Don't bother replying with what an idiot I am, I've already worked that out myself!

Offline pbrown355

Appears to have some reviews on other profiles. Overall more +ves than negs so I'll probably go anyway

Online Jasonk71

Wouldn't expect good service from a Rom

Offline Punterperson1971

Offline alibirmingham

If you do TOFTT good luck mate. I’ve just found her profile myself but considering the reviews are all London based and total of 3 diff names used in the profile may be a case of the profile being re-cycled and you end up seeing someone other then who was reviewed.

Think I’ll spend my hard earned on someone with a little bit more of a proven track record. (This time anyway)

Offline pbrown355

I've spent a while not punting a WG who is new to me. I appreciate the comments, but will probably ring anyway and if she's available I'll see her. After all, slim WGs with tits that look big on their frame are what it's all about for me. Well, today anyway!

Offline alibirmingham

I've spent a while not punting a WG who is new to me. I appreciate the comments, but will probably ring anyway and if she's available I'll see her. After all, slim WGs with tits that look big on their frame are what it's all about for me. Well, today anyway!

Totally get it and each to their own. We both have similar preferences so if it goes well no doubt I’ll be right behind you so hope it does work out.

Online Jasonk71

Looks like I've been proved right

Offline pbrown355

Hi Jason. I hope you're not feeling too smug even if you have the right to be!