Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah xhx Birmingham  (Read 3771 times)

47 review(s) for -xHx- (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline peacheater

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place about 8 weeks ago. Sent Hannah a message through AW requesting a 1 hour tie & tease massage @ £90.00. Received a prompt reply and booking was made through AW.
Venue was a hotel on Broad Street, arrived and received message with floor and room number. Plenty of activity in reception so no problem in getting to lift.
Into room, she was behind the door dressed in lingerie, and greeted with a kiss, had a quick shower and FDM on the bed. Had a very sensuous back/leg massage with her using her hands, body, mouth and tongue, she then proceeded to give me some fabulous rimming for a good 5 minutes. Spun over to FUM and she then tied my hands together above my head (token T & T) and proceeded to work her magic on my front which included sucking my toes (the thought made me cringe but it turned out to be extremely erotic and pleasurable) The massage was concluded with some lovely unrushed ball sucking and owo (no cim) so hr to finish. Lay there having a chat for a bit then another quick shower and away.
I found Hannah to be an attractive, happy, chatty lady who has a definite naughty side. Would I return - Yes!

Offline poundstock

I can’t imagine the circumstances where anybody is going to review Hannah with anything other than a positive. She seems to know just how to get it right. Rather difficult to make contact nowadays.

Offline r1965h

I can’t imagine the circumstances where anybody is going to review Hannah with anything other than a positive. She seems to know just how to get it right. Rather difficult to make contact nowadays.

Been seeing her for 10 years in September. Her enthusiasm hasn't diminished. Those regular breaks that she takes must help with that.

Offline Spurt

Been seeing her for 10 years in September. Her enthusiasm hasn't diminished. Those regular breaks that she takes must help with that.

Ten years is impressive and testimony to quality .

Offline olkingclancy

Unfortunately seems to have disappeared. Saw her once and it was good but totally unreliable on future attempts to book. Seems to disappear for months. Not sure if she has gone for good now?

Offline Spurt

A number of the good solid providers appear to have hung up whatever it is they do in this the oldest profession.

Offline The Owl

Unfortunately seems to have disappeared. Saw her once and it was good but totally unreliable on future attempts to book. Seems to disappear for months. Not sure if she has gone for good now?

Perhaps she'll be back in September.

Offline Madone1

It would seem Hannah is now on a part time basis only when she is available which might be frustrating to book but will mean she never suffers burn out so it's a plus when you do get to see her as she is still one of the best providers in the area.

Offline Jamesbondo69

I booked her for Thursday 8th August and she was due to confirm on the 7th but heard nothing and profile down again! Frustrating! I saw her a few years ago and she was top notch!
Banned reason: Duplicate account - Jamesbondo6969
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Owl

I booked her for Thursday 8th August and she was due to confirm on the 7th but heard nothing and profile down again! Frustrating! I saw her a few years ago and she was top notch!

You can always leave her a negative review on UKP as a warning to other punters that she may agree a booking but the disappear.

Offline davy321

She cancelled on on me last month, though she did send a message the day before to say her work commitments had changed. Shame as all her feedback is positive.

Offline BBC_Delivery

She looks good, shame she’s on a break