Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 21 yrs old WTF!  (Read 4504 times)

kingkong

Do I need my eyes tested or is this lady double the 21 years old?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Barry Shipton

Be fair, what do you expect for £70 an hour all in! Think maybe maths is not her strong point as even she describes herself as a MILF.

Offline portable

lol. "HH" boobs? Nope. However, I'm more bothered that her feedback is blocked.

Offline Bengeo13

I always find it a little strange that anyone would think a picture of a leg with a shoe on the end of it is going to persuade anyone to make a booking! I dread to think what her private gallery contains.

Offline berksboy

i would say she is a real 40+
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 09:10:44 pm by berksboy »

Offline NotTooOld4It

i would say she is a real 40+

She looks remarkably like Sharon Osborne.

Offline jarrovian

Ha think she's pressed the wrong button

James999

More like Sharon's Mum  :lol:

Offline webpunter

More like Sharon's Mum  :lol:
Indeed.  I agree. She's a munter
However i reckon Sharon Osborne is milfy.  And on a tv interview she admitted to having an operation to tighten up her 'gearbox'. As kids [& i presume Ozzy] had taken their toll.  Like SO's nerve for admitting this.  Very confident. Good girl.  I didn't even know such a type of operation was possible.  Any UKP members with knowledge on this ?
Can you imagine the scenario.  The OH asks if ok to have some cosmetic surgery.  Most blokes i reckon aren't going to say no.  Perfect. So the usual areas of attention:  facelift / lips & boob-job.  All to be recommended - especially when the OH has started the discussion.  It's then that you could mention something like "you wouldn't believe it - apparently SO had some tightening completed.  Read it in some magazine in a hairdressers somewhere".  And see what the reaction is & take it from there.  Positives / benefits to mention is that there could be less of a requirement for 'up the bum & no harm done' & making the whole sex thing shorter duration etc

jcdmj12

At least she's smiling in her photos. I'd say more 55 than 48 though, although most EEs smoke so that could account for it.

Offline Robster199

kenw1

SirFrank

There must have been a mistake with her profile. She used to be based in Bristol and I'm pretty sure she used to advertise as 48 or something then. I'd fuck her. Sharon osbourne can fuck her own face. Can't stand the fucking talentless cunt

Offline Urban_G

Think maybe maths is not her strong point as even she describes herself as a MILF.
I know what you're getting at , but it's not impossible to have a 21yo MILF!

Anyway, I reckon this one is more like 68 with a wig!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 10:03:55 pm by Urban_G »

Riot Doll

Indeed.  I agree. She's a munter
However i reckon Sharon Osborne is milfy.  And on a tv interview she admitted to having an operation to tighten up her 'gearbox'. As kids [& i presume Ozzy] had taken their toll.  Like SO's nerve for admitting this.  Very confident. Good girl.  I didn't even know such a type of operation was possible.  Any UKP members with knowledge on this ?

I've heard about those so-called "procedures" before, a bit scary if you ask me! It should be re-named "voluntary female genital mutilation", as I'm sure things do go wrong... Badly wrong!

BUT, there are other ways to tighten up the area, no need for surgical intervention. You can buy a special muscle stimulator, a probe that you stick up your vagina, and it exercises the muscles for you... You don't need to do anything, other than remember to use it on a regular basis and change the batteries every so often.

Offline webpunter

BUT, there are other ways to tighten up the area, no need for surgical intervention. You can buy a special muscle stimulator, a probe that you stick up your vagina, and it exercises the muscles for you... You don't need to do anything, other than remember to use it on a regular basis and change the batteries every so often.

Thx RD - that's the birthday prezzie for OH sorted  ! Will have to find one on the inter-web.  Then get some friends round for a dinner party.  And openening of the prezzies.  That'll no doubt mean no sex - again - for an indeterminate period of time.  WGAF - it'll be worth it to see the look on the OH's face.  Then back to fun for me on AW & UKP pronto.  Dare say that the OH will pay me back on my subsequent b-day & have the last laugh.  WP

Riot Doll

No worries, let us know how it goes down with your Other Half...  :sarcastic: x

Offline kidpoontang

She won't let you fuck her either  :D

kingkong

Looks like she reads UKP then .

Her age said 21 when the post was started, so she must have read it, or maybe her pimp.

willbred

I'm staying in Harrow next week, so had a quick look at her last night. decided an evening with Sharon Osbourne wasn't for me!!!

PompeyChap

Never understood why they are allowed to get away with this. There's a local External Link/Members Only who's listed her age as 35 and then admits that she's older and does it to appear on more searches. It's best to completely disregard the age and just try to guess how old she is by the photos.

Wanderingfingers

Offline wristjob

52 now  :dash:

book her quick - she'll probably be dead tomorrow the  way she's ageing.

Toshiba