Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shenjon Chinese Massage, Bispham, Blackpool.  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Has anyone been to Shenjon in Blackpool. Chinese Massage on Redbank Road. Last time I was there, wasn’t great, but have had some good sessions there. Girl called Lisa was the one to see. But she was replaced by Sunny who was actually painful.

Just looking to see if they have changed staff again. Anyone been recently?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 12:56:49 pm by Laid_back_bloke »

Offline Calum163

I was there last week and saw Jenny had an excellent massage and left smiling.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Jenny, that’s a new name...
Last time I was at Shenjon, was a a older Chinese woman called Sunny. She really didn’t do it for me. Massage was OK. But the B2B, was a total flop (literately).

What’s Jenny like?

Offline scutty brown

Jenny, that’s a new name...
Last time I was at Shenjon, was a a older Chinese woman called Sunny. She really didn’t do it for me. Massage was OK. But the B2B, was a total flop (literately).

What’s Jenny like?

I have a feeling Sunny is Jenny, she's been around off and on for nearly two years, since Lisa went back to her house on the east coast...

Jenny's in her 40's wavy hair (brown from memory) always worn knee boots when I've seen her, reminds me of a 1960s hippy chick.
She's damned good at hard therapeutic massage, for B2B or more it would really depend if you click or not

Offline Laid_back_bloke

That’s my fear Scutty. I think they are. Sunny did a cracking massage. Is the B2B that’s scary. She becomes this sex starved monster once uncovered. Bloody painful on the old foreskin. That I do remember....